Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Just been sent this by Supporter Services on Twitter in reply to me asking about not being able to print PAH tickets for Sunday (Liverpool H):

“Hi, unfortunately we are not sending print@home tickets for Liverpool for security reasons. If you cannot use mobile tickets, then please come to the North Stand Box Office on the day of the game to collect your tickets. Please ensure you bring photo ID with you :-)”

Yes, they added a smiley emoji at the end of it as well.

Just been sent this by Supporter Services on Twitter in reply to me asking about not being able to print PAH tickets for Sunday (Liverpool H):

“Hi, unfortunately we are not sending print@home tickets for Liverpool for security reasons. If you cannot use mobile tickets, then please come to the North Stand Box Office on the day of the game to collect your tickets. Please ensure you bring photo ID with you :-)”

Yes, they added a smiley emoji at the end of it as well.
Sent 25/3

1053362_pahsymbol.png
Print at Home
You can now print your Print@Home tickets for the Atletico Madrid, Brighton & Hove Albion and Watford fixtures. For the Liverpool fixture, we will be supplying you with a paper ticket. Your seat will remain the same, and the ticket will be posted directly to your home address the week before the match.​

Sent 31/03

Thanks for your recent transaction. Please check the details below and contact us if there are any issues.

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

(attachment contained Liverpool PAH without asking for it as was waiting for the post)

Get them to send a paper one or PDF, the latter they have already done.

The mrs has the season ticket in her name and address and I’ve ordered four tickets online for Wembley, how will she receive them?
thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.