Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Just seen a tweet from supporters services saying pah emails will be sent shortly. How long is shortly, who knows??

LOL shortly, that's what they have been saying that for the past few days, knowing City i will get my PAH tickets on Monday
Shortly = they haven't a clue but know it is urgent
In due course = they haven't a clue
We are cognisant of = they know there is an issue but it won't be resolved, just don't any more complaints

Just seen a tweet from supporters services saying pah emails will be sent shortly. How long is shortly, who knows??
They are saying shortly to everything - from my time as a manger in a call centre it means we know its fucked we are trying to sort it but dont know how to, or when we will, but we need to say something.

Apparently there has been an issue and everyone who requested PAH is showings as wanting mobile tickets and they are trying to sort it out. This is why we have all had emails about downloading our mobile tickets but not had PAH email.

That’s on top of this morning 90 minutes

Attachments

• E03FB756-CAF8-4295-8329-88BE29861A03.png
    E03FB756-CAF8-4295-8329-88BE29861A03.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 29

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.