Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

You could try calling supporters services and asking them to resend it? Basically your options are similar to do you cut your right arm off or your left neither option is pleasant but yes if you don't receive it I can't see any other definite option.
They have the guys in grey I think) coats at the turnstiles but no idea if they will override the system to let you in on production of an email purchase confirmation if city have even sent you one
Ok pal thank you

Needed to transfer one of our season tickets for tomorrow to a citizen in our family/friends list. No option to do it from our supporter log in, number 103 in the queue for the phone. After being logged out when we reached 70 and then back to 93 in the queue, decided to drive to the ground. Very helpful staff, short wait and printed ticket handed over!! Good job I had a day off today as it took a good couple of hours there and back, and a visit to the shop so lighter in the pocket as well!!

My Dad can’t attend the game tomorrow, am I sound downloading his season card on my phone and passing it back through the turnstile to a mate?

My Dad can’t attend the game tomorrow, am I sound downloading his season card on my phone and passing it back through the turnstile to a mate?
Shouldn’t be a problem to download your dad’s ticket to your phone but I don’t think they’ll let you pass it back through the turnstile. You’ll need to scan your mate in first then scan your own ticket once he’s inside.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t be a problem to download your dad’s ticket to your phone but I don’t think they’ll let you pass it back through the turnstile. You’ll need to scan your mate in first then scan your own ticket once he’s inside.
Cheers pal, that makes a lot more sense, not sure why I didn’t think of that haha. Just wasn’t sure if I’d seen something about the club making it so that you couldn’t go in on someone else’s ticket

Finally got email to print tickets off for Tuesday and 30 minutes later another set arrive by post you can’t make this shit up FFs

Cheers pal, that makes a lot more sense, not sure why I didn’t think of that haha. Just wasn’t sure if I’d seen something about the club making it so that you couldn’t go in on someone else’s ticket

I was thinking that the other week and then it clicked! It’s an easy one to overlook :-)

Tickets for Wycombe arrived in post Today. Already had email with link for G pay.
Seems to be happening a lot.

I wonder if those of us that requested season cards are the same people recieving unneccessary paper tickets now?

Bit worried about today now, I handed in my extra paper ticket when I went down to the ticket office yesterday. My wallet is still showing Southampton but wouldn't be surprised if I have some hassle.

Can a person have 2 tickets for the same game on his phone if i transfer him mine so that his mate can go with him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.