Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Amazing, I was just thinking that my print at home Burnley email hasn't arrived when through the door comes a letter from City confirming my request for a physical season ticket for season 21/22 has been accepted. I request one in June when I renewed, or it could be the result of a City survey I filled in recently when I suggested season card should be accessible. I hope now everyone who wanted a season CARD can now get one. YIPPEE@!!
Interesting.

I requested one and was told it was going to be decided on a case by case basis if you got one or not. When I mailed the club a few weeks later to ask if I would be getting one I got a very snotty reply saying no-one was promised one. They did, however, acknowledge that my request was logged.

Let’s see what happens.

Last edited:
With cityzen matchday membership I bought 3 tickets for a prem game in my name. Says will be sent mobile tickets by email in due course. Will my pals be able to take a ticket each on their mobiles?
Yes, just swipe them in if they are in the same area of the ground / entry turnstile as you

Interesting.
I requested one and was told it was going to be decided on a case by case basis if you got one or not. When I mailed the club a few weeks to ask if I would be getting one I got a very snotty reply saying no-one was promised one. They did, however, acknowledge that my request was logged.

Let’s see what happens.
Best of luck. Would save a lot of messing about for the rest of the season.

Amazing, I was just thinking that my print at home Burnley email hasn't arrived when through the door comes a letter from City confirming my request for a physical season ticket for season 21/22 has been accepted. I request one in June when I renewed, or it could be the result of a City survey I filled in recently when I suggested season card should be accessible. I hope now everyone who wanted a season CARD can now get one. YIPPEE@!!
Amazing. I don’t wish to pry but did you have any particularly extenuating circumstances that justify requesting a real card ?

Other than just plain common sense and convenience for paying customers of course

Amazing. I don’t wish to pry but did you have any particularly extenuating circumstances that justify requesting a real card ?

Other than just plain common sense and convenience for paying customers of course
Same thing has happened with my dad, he received a letter today from city with a season card enclosed. The letter said it was due to his not having a smartphone nor the ability to print at home (he has!) & can’t always get to the ground. He’d asked for a season card at renewal but no other communication with the club except when he’s turned up at the ticket office for cup games. My dad’s over the moon as it was stressing him out to the point he was ready to pack it in next season after 70 years!

Same thing has happened with my dad, he received a letter today from city with a season card enclosed. The letter said it was due to his not having a smartphone nor the ability to print at home (he has!) & can’t always get to the ground. He’d asked for a season card at renewal but no other communication with the club except when he’s turned up at the ticket office for cup games. My dad’s over the moon as it was stressing him out to the point he was ready to pack it in next season after 70 years!
Result !!!!

Man am I jealous ;-)

Possibly my age, I'm 78, and a request for a season card at renewal. In a recent City survey they asked if there was anything negative to comment on and I replied " lack of season cards." The important thing for me is I already have a bank card, a credit card and paypal. I didn't want another way to pay and leave myself more open to fraud.

Possibly my age, I'm 78, and a request for a season card at renewal. In a recent City survey they asked if there was anything negative to comment on and I replied " lack of season cards." The important thing for me is I already have a bank card, a credit card and paypal. I didn't want another way to pay and leave myself more open to fraud.
Fair enough, glad it worked out for you

You will receive an email approx seven days before each game if you have requested print at home.

I had originally only had the option to select mobile wallet but a call to supporter services this week, said tech will action it and then that will be the default option for any other games we buy for.

The email will be a PDF and you just print it off.

Not sure yet if can print straight from the email or I still have to sign in to my Citizens dashboard.
7 days my arse blue. It’s been around 36 hours for the first few games and I’ve still not able to print this Saturday game yet !!!

7 days my arse blue. It’s been around 36 hours for the first few games and I’ve still not able to print this Saturday game yet !!!
I can only refer to the Burnley game here - for a few days prior, all league games for me and F&F have been displayed on my account - previously only the upcoming fixture.
On Sunday, as the note stated within 7 days, I requested the ticket, but the e-mail received didn't have the PDF attached.
Monday afternoon I got the e-mail stating the P@H ticket was available, but the wording within the reply with the PDF attached was the same as Sunday's - ticket printed off as a result.
It's a mystery why you seem to have ongoing issues, but, equally annoying - I have similar issues to you with another company (Morrison's) and their digital policies.
Hopefully everyone who requested a physical card, as I did at the start of this, gets a positive result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.