Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I've been trying to transfer my Real Madrid home ticket to someone on my friends & family list as I can't attend, but the transfer option is greyed out.
Anyone know what the issue is here?
Are you on the cup scheme? If so has your money come out yet? If not that's probably the reason.

If not on the cup scheme that's the reason.

Or it could be city haven't activated it yet despite it being a week away?

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this question has been answered earlier in the thread but if your ticket is in your wallet on your phone and then you sell it on the exchange do you have to take it out somehow or does it automatically disappear please?

I'm sorry if this question has been answered earlier in the thread but if your ticket is in your wallet on your phone and then you sell it on the exchange do you have to take it out somehow or does it automatically disappear please?
It auto transfers to the next home game.
Mine went from the Brighton game and has now updated to the Watford game.

I've been trying to transfer my Real Madrid home ticket to someone on my friends & family list as I can't attend, but the transfer option is greyed out.
Anyone know what the issue is here?
tweeted supporter services re this earlier today and got reply that ticket transfer option for this game will be activated later this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.