Seasoncard - 2021/22

Anyone know how long the renewals window tends to stay open? And presumably it is after this that any returns/non-renewals are opened up for the masses to try and grab?
Renewals usually last a week to 10 days then there is a couple of days for the relocation window then a few days after that a 10-20 minute window for new Seasoncards.

I have visions of Chorlton and the Wheelies now (for those of a certain generation). With Chorlton saying. Oh look there goes that little old lady. In his case it was the wicked witch of course. Not that EB is wicked, or a witch. As far as I know anyway, I'll just slide down this hole I dug for myself ......

Ych-a-fi!

Welsh Witch's Soap - YouTube

Originally unless you requested different. Seasoncards were on auto renewal. Also recall you didn’t get your confirmation e-mail until after the relocation & new applications were confirmed so everyone is panicking including me that city could of fucked up. Happened to one of my 4 last time. They claimed the DD had been cancelled and I had paid cash for the final payment on just one of them. Utter bollox.

Managed to sort it but it wasn’t without the usual drama
Now let’s see what happens as I’m just short of a grand in credit

Here we go “Welcome To Manchester City Football Club. All our lines are currently busy” !!!!!!

Originally unless you requested different. Seasoncards were on auto renewal. Also recall you didn’t get your confirmation e-mail until after the relocation & new applications were confirmed so everyone is panicking including me that city could of fucked up. Happened to one of my 4 last time. They claimed the DD had been cancelled and I had paid cash for the final payment on just one of them. Utter bollox.

Managed to sort it but it wasn’t without the usual drama
Now let’s see what happens as I’m just short of a grand in credit

Here we go “Welcome To Manchester City Football Club. All our lines are currently busy” !!!!!!
Think we may all have to manually renew this year. People have had refunds and others credit no way our crappy system will be able to work it out properly. Plus they may request a manual renew due to the current climate too.

OK, it's 10.00 am come on City...and this time I don't mean in the game I mean the Season Card folk!!
Where's the announcement!!! :-)

Not that I am impatient or anything! :-)
We all know when it coming.

16:59 tomorrow along with the usual price increase. Push the button and run for the weekend :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.