Seasoncard - 2021/22

I've read the last 10 pages 9f this thread but not got time to read 170 pages.

I can't see any mention of it but is anyone else constantly getting a "bad request - invalid shopper ip address" when they try to renew by debit card?

I've had it about 10 times now.
I had this the problem it appeared to be that I was using a different card than the one that was on my city account
because as soon as I changed the card on my city account to the one I was entering at the payment stage my transaction went through.

Use your phone that has all three etickets to get the kids through the turnstiles, you go in last.
Mmm I said kids, ones 25 and she drinks like a fish so is always late, the others older but is a little idle.
I don’t think I’d see another kickoff if I tried it. I’m sure lots of family members ( or the newly named ‘city family group’ ) don’t turn up together or even sit in same stand.
And let’s be honest, can you see the stewards understanding?

Mmm I said kids, ones 25 and she drinks like a fish so is always late, the others older but is a little idle.
I don’t think I’d see another kickoff if I tried it. I’m sure lots of family members ( or the newly named ‘city family group’ ) don’t turn up together or even sit in same stand.
And let’s be honest, can you see the stewards understanding?
Well if you'd said they were adults! ;-)
They'll each have a smart phone I assume so downlaod their eticket to their own phone then you dont have to worry.

Well if you'd said they were adults! ;-)
They'll each have a smart phone I assume so downlaod their eticket to their own phone then you dont have to worry.
Ahh, but all the e-tickets would be sent to my email address. Do they still work if they are then forwarded to another email address.
If they do we can all then simply move on any e-tickets that we are not using.
I’m sure the club would do something to stop this.

Ahh, but all the e-tickets would be sent to my email address. Do they still work if they are then forwarded to another email address.
If they do we can all then simply move on any e-tickets that we are not using.
I’m sure the club would do something to stop this.
For the Everton game I had to forward my email to my gmail account before downloading it to my phone, it worked fine. I'm sure PB said earlier on this thread that the club were looking to make the etickets transferable.

It could also be called social engineering if you start banning older fans from areas of the ground.

Almost all the North Stand is a family stand, they get Meet the Moonies and other benefits such as pull through on the points system.
It's not really.

I sat there for years and I know loads who have no family with them who still sit there

Anyway I used that stand as an idea as it is besides the South Stand 3rd tier probably the cheapest and near the pitch, not near away fans

You could do a few blocks, say 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.