Seasoncard - 2021/22

Do you really think someone might not renew because they have to use a mobile ticket?
quite possibly yes
with other factors
covid,VAR
it could be the final straw

I have said before
i work with a bloke ,late 50's
he has an old nokia,not even a camera on his ancient mobile
and he doesn't have a computor let alone a printer.
he is deferring this season but i know he wont come into line for
all of this

edit
renewals were over weeks ago anyway

Last edited:
Or just collect from the ticket office on the day?
Have you seen the queues on a Matchday at the ticket office?
As I have said previously I accept change but bring it on gradually making sure it all works OK before rolling it out enmasse that way people can choose to partake or not see how it goes and have time to consider their options going forward.
With no info confirmed as yet things are getting left incredibly late and I guarantee there will be thousands still sat patiently waiting for their Seasoncard not knowing that they aren't getting one

They have no idea how many fans have the correct technology, that is what they should have consulted on, the unintended or even quite foreseeable consequences of introducing such a policy. The club needs to provide the ticket not assume everyone has a nonce phone.

I never heard one person complain about the move away from paper books, this is a step backwards and makes things more difficult.

We didn't need a third party payment system to go to Porto on any of the airlines.

Was Bluemoon as popular then I can’t remember?! Pretty sure there would have been moaning on here if there was.

Did anyone else get a Royal Mail email today saying a parcel is coming on the 30th? 48hr tracked and currently in Chester Mailing centre.

I def havent bought anything from the shop and the email looks legit.

Is this a season ticket pack minus the card?

Have you seen the queues on a Matchday at the ticket office?
As I have said previously I accept change but bring it on gradually making sure it all works OK before rolling it out enmasse that way people can choose to partake or not see how it goes and have time to consider their options going forward.
With no info confirmed as yet things are getting left incredibly late and I guarantee there will be thousands still sat patiently waiting for their Seasoncard not knowing that they aren't getting one
just phoned my mate
he goes with his 2 kids and father in law
4 season cards

he didnt even know anything about all of this

just thought we were getting season cards as usual

something is gonna happen i reckon,prestwich blue as gone quiet
he knows whats coming
all my worries will be over and i will look a fool after my rants

It’s a ticket to get into the ground, why should anyone be consulted? Did airlines consult their passengers before introducing it? Pretty sure the same people were moaning when we moved away from the paper books, move with the times ffs.
We haven't moved away from paper books.

E-readers such as Kindles failed to displace the older less sexy 'technology'.

Did anyone else get a Royal Mail email today saying a parcel is coming on the 30th? 48hr tracked and currently in Chester Mailing centre.

I def havent bought anything from the shop and the email looks legit.

Is this a season ticket pack minus the card?
No nothing yet but TBH I didn't think we would with us going digital.

How do you know its from City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.