Seasoncard - 2021/22

I didn’t know that reg too be honest.. as a shift worker who works weekends that could be a game changer for myself , I honestly had no idea regarding that .
Technology isn't a strength but hopefully you'll see the attached, from the T&Cs that have been updated this week on City's ticketing website. I went here looking for info on mobile tickets and found that in the process. I can see why the club wouldn't shout this from the rooftops, but can't fathom why they don't get word out given it's a hot topic for many.

Attachments

• 626AA04A-455C-4249-8509-C3D3ED8E77D1.jpeg
    626AA04A-455C-4249-8509-C3D3ED8E77D1.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 72
Technology isn't a strength but hopefully you'll see the attached, from the T&Cs that have been updated this week on City's ticketing website. I went here looking for info on mobile tickets and found that in the process. I can see why the club wouldn't shout this from the rooftops, but can't fathom why they don't get word out given it's a hot topic for many.
Always been the case that Reg.

anyone looking to ring the club - they are much more accessible via DM on twitter - i have a query sorted within a few hours. Just tweet them your issue and they will follow you and ask for supporter number etc.

Its much more public so they reply quicker :)
really i posted a query yesterday and not had a single reply, pissing me off how i'm not able to get through, spent most of friday on the phone as well

People not unnaturally jumped to the conclusion that the club might sell their seat to someone else permanently.
Sorry for not being clear. Under what circumstances would the club not renew your existing seat if you choose to defer?
I have seen one example being changes to the stadium. Are there any others that the club has outlined?

Sorry for not being clear. Under what circumstances would the club not renew your existing seat if you choose to defer?
I have seen one example being changes to the stadium. Are there any others that the club has outlined?
No. The only reason they've given us for not guaranteeing the seat is if it's physically not going to be available. Whih is understandable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.