Seasoncard - 2021/22

I know this may have been mentioned already but I’ve been back through the pages and can’t see anything about it. My dad took the credit when it was offered rather than the refund, he’s on DD for auto renewal but obviously the credit needs to be taken off, he’s been on hold for nearly 2 hours now. Can he not let the season ticket auto renew and then claim the credit due afterwards???

I am totally and utterly f**Ked off with City, after spending 3 hours on the phone last week as my sort coded was not recognized, finally got through and instead of processing 10 payment of £54 they took £548 in one go, another 3 hours on the phone Friday to be told they will refund it, and GUESS What NOTHING, now got to phone up aging and wait for HOURS - an absolute JOKE. To say this is a sh*t show is an understatement, i am livid

I am totally and utterly f**Ked off with City, after spending 3 hours on the phone last week as my sort coded was not recognized, finally got through and instead of processing 10 payment of £54 they took £548 in one go, another 3 hours on the phone Friday to be told they will refund it, and GUESS What NOTHING, now got to phone up aging and wait for HOURS - an absolute JOKE. To say this is a sh*t show is an understatement, i am livid

That's really poor. Its been an absolute farse and let's hope it hasn't put to many people off renewing? I actually thought you couldn't beat Virgin media for the crap customer service, sadly City have actually managed it.

I think you misunderestimate Soriano et al
Do you seriously think that a man who can't apparently organise a piss-up in a brewery, as evidenced by this farce that people are undergoing at the moment, can think that deeply?

He can't even manage to implement a box you can tick to defer your ticket. I think you totally overestimate him to be honest.

Do you seriously think that a man who can't apparently organise a piss-up in a brewery, as evidenced by this farce that people are undergoing at the moment, can think that deeply?

He can't even manage to implement a box you can tick to defer your ticket. I think you totally overestimate him to be honest.
He’s obviously a very capable man to be in the job he is. Failing to anticipate a potential problem allied to failing to fix the neverending customer service shitshow that is our “supporter services” dept could be construed as the expert moves of a fine chess player rather than the fumblings of an over promoted idiot.

Just spent last hour trying to renew tickets but site won't process the card. Tried eight times now and each time I go through all the card security details press proceed and the then the site kicks me out. Absolute shambles of a system. Now have to try and wait in a phone queue to sort whilst I am meant to be working. If the club spent more time trying to sort out the IT and ticket office instead of naming pitches after players and building statues I might not be as mad as I am. I was having doubts about renewing and this doesn't help. FFS City sort out the hold music and tell me where I am in the queue instead of playing shite Caribbean music.

It’s occurred to me on occasion during the last few years that just like banks we have a two tier customer service operation in place - one highly efficient arm catering for the tunnel club crew and the unfit for purpose couldn’t give a fuck farce of a unit that deals with the rest of us

It’s occurred to me on occasion during the last few years that just like banks we have a two tier customer service operation in place - one highly efficient arm catering for the tunnel club crew and the unfit for purpose couldn’t give a fuck farce of a unit that deals with the rest of us
Now that's something I can agree with you on. But it's cock-up rather than conspiracy. Believe me, there's no strategic mastermind at the CFA with a cunning plan. That's one of my issues; Soriano has brought the idea of CFG to the table but when we're 85% of CFG, it makes no sense to neglect the club and the largest part of the fanbase.

The thousands of new season ticket holders needed to replace our largely ageing, working class demographic just aren't there and one of the things I've been badgering the club about is their strategy for replacing them. Because charging a family of 2 adults and 2 kids £170-£200 to watch a Category A or B game isn't much of a strategy, in my eyes.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.