Seasoncard - 2021/22

Can anyone confirm, but is it just lower tier south stand that has standing areas? What about blocks like 212, do they stand in there too?

Can anyone confirm, but is it just lower tier south stand that has standing areas? What about blocks like 212, do they stand in there too?
Jusdging by the pictures I’ve seen all the seats form 113- 118 have been removed. 212 is seated but the there is an area at the back due to the steps where a few are able to stand all game should they wish. They’re not suppose to but I’ve never seen a steward question them

Looking for some help here, I renewed my season card on the phone as the online system was not accepting my sort code, a direct debit was set up, but mistakes were made and the full amount of £545 was taken as well as a direct debit being set up. I was promised this would be returned shortly, this was on 11th June.
No money was returned so called on 17th June to be told its all in place but takes 5-7 working days to return.
Called today 22nd June, 11 days after the money was taken to be told you have to wait as this has been flagged up to City, and there is no timeframe for the money to be returned. i requested to speak to a manager but she refused to put me through to a manager, apparently as they are working from home its not possible. A call back has now been requested, I am not holding my breath.
Can anyone help or offer advise, to say i am livid is an understatement, in total i have been on the phone for over 7 hours and still have not received a refund

Looking for some help here, I renewed my season card on the phone as the online system was not accepting my sort code, a direct debit was set up, but mistakes were made and the full amount of £545 was taken as well as a direct debit being set up. I was promised this would be returned shortly, this was on 11th June.
No money was returned so called on 17th June to be told its all in place but takes 5-7 working days to return.
Called today 22nd June, 11 days after the money was taken to be told you have to wait as this has been flagged up to City, and there is no timeframe for the money to be returned. i requested to speak to a manager but she refused to put me through to a manager, apparently as they are working from home its not possible. A call back has now been requested, I am not holding my breath.
Can anyone help or offer advise, to say i am livid is an understatement, in total i have been on the phone for over 7 hours and still have not received a refund
Speak to your bank. They will probably put equivalent funds into your account immediately until it's resolved if they're any good. When City finally return your funds, you'll pay that back to the bank.

After seeing on here that others have received an auto-renewal confirmation email, and I had not, I got on the phone this morning to find out what was happening.

I spent 50 minutes on the phone on hold waiting for my turn in the queue, then a further 30 minutes talking to an assistant trying to get it sorted out.

Anyway, we got there in the end and an email has now arrived confirming everything is OK.

I book my ticket and my sons every year, no problems and we use the same email

Done the same this year, I have had confirmation from City to say my sons is all good but nothing in regards mine.

I am not arsed, it will get sorted one way or another

They will take the money DD and all is good, they have not renewed and i save some money, they have not renewed and I kick up a stink and probably get a free match thrown in at the Legends suite, fully paid for.

They have done that before

There will be plenty of tickets available for games next season, we will be lucky to sell a game out

Financial Conduct Authority FCA website should give you guidance.

Minimum you could try local Citizens Advice.

just email Danny Wilson & & city support. . He’ll sort it as it’s quite a serious matter.

danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Jusdging by the pictures I’ve seen all the seats form 113- 118 have been removed. 212 is seated but the there is an area at the back due to the steps where a few are able to stand all game should they wish. They’re not suppose to but I’ve never seen a steward question them
That is less than the 5,200 stated, probably shy of 4k with 6 x 600/650 a block. I thought they may struggle with rail seats in the South Stand larger corner blocks, unless they are next phase?

Do you think they will allow kids to be carried in still next season.

If not i cant see myself going without him, any possibility of getting him a £99 kids ticket in the family stand for next season?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.