Seasoncard - 2021/22

Tech question. I have an oldish moto g5, just checked and it has NFC on it. Can a friend use this for his season ticket even though it doesn't have a SIM card inserted it. If it needs Wi-Fi I can always hotspot from my phone.

Tech question. I have an oldish moto g5, just checked and it has NFC on it. Can a friend use this for his season ticket even though it doesn't have a SIM card inserted it. If it needs Wi-Fi I can always hotspot from my phone.
The new way of sharing a seasoncard - the 'pool' phone........

Have you ever tried using the Wifi in and around the ground?

It's fucking useless most of the time

NFC doesn’t require mobile data, Bluetooth or WiFi as it is a secure feature on the phone itself.

Have you ever tried using the Wifi in and around the ground?

It's fucking useless most of the time
of course but if I hot spot from my phone (samsung) I would think it would connect to the moto g5 spare. So no need for a SIM card it just using it for its NYC

So we get confirmation today that season tickets will be on a smartphone.
I hope the 1984 Group are planning a massive banner and flares protest In Heaton Park as I type this.

Got my daughter her first season ticket, but she won't be able to make every game. I planned on upgrading her ticket when she can't go so a mate can use it. Will this new system of codes and what not put an end to shared tickets? I'm confused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.