Seasoncard - 2021/22

Everyone is talking about their tickets being downloaded into Google but mine went into my Apple Wallet. It says hold near reader. Does this mean mine isn’t going to work?

I’m definitely getting there extra early. Just hope the tram from Eccles is running again or it’s train for me! I knew I shouldn’t be thinking everything was sorted. Life isn’t that easy! :-) :-)

Everyone is talking about their tickets being downloaded into Google but mine went into my Apple Wallet. It says hold near reader. Does this mean mine isn’t going to work?

I’m definitely getting there extra early. Just hope the tram from Eccles is running again or it’s train for me! I knew I shouldn’t be thinking everything was sorted. Life isn’t that easy! :-) :-)

You’re good, mine’s the same and was for the Everton game too and it all worked fine.

not saying you shouldn’t get there early in case though...

Once this season's mobile ticketing is registered as a resounding success - sometime this Monday, I suspect - City are working on a scheme to 'beam' people to the ground from wherever they happen to be - home, pub, Idaho, Florida, even Moston - just like Captain Kirk. Wonder how many will end up at the Crown Arena, Boundary Park or Accy Stanley?

You only get apple wallets on iPhones. Other phones use the Google pay version.

Match day operations? Access issues? Why don't they come out and say the 'much lauded computerised mobile ticketing system' we thought was gonna be the fans' dream has turned into a fuckin' nightmare?
Just looked up Fortress GB at Companies House. It's classed as a small company, which turned over £7m in its last published accounts, losing just over £1m. Average of 57 employees. Yet they've seemingly got a contract for installing this at PL stadiums (and maybe EFL ones as well). Seem to be financially sound though.

They're a UK company, with an American office in Arlington, Virginia. Funnily enough I've walked past the building their US office is in a few times. They've got an impressive client list but you'd think they'd turnover more than £7m. And their ultimate holding company (called Andoma) is registered in the Cayman Islands. So nothing dodgy there then.

Oh, and most of the directors appear to be Israeli, so there's no way I'm doing anything on my phone. ;-)

If that report from RAWK is true and this has been mandated by the PL from 2022/23 then there was no reason to introduce this for everyone this season. They could have used a subset of fans to iron out any issues.

Now here's the interesting bit, which I took off their LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortressgb/about/

"Our platform enables fans to interact with their team, using a contactless membership card or their mobile device..."

So we could have had cards.

Last edited:
Has anyone else not had an email yet?
Neither myself or my son have received one. Our tickets are showing in our accounts and we can see the "download ticket" and "relocate" options but the text for both of them are in a grey colour as if they aren't active.

Some questions (not yet found answers in the preceding 436 pages).

1. Is there a way of getting a supporter number without paying for membership ? Membership seems to be £25 and Matchday Membership £35 - which i a bit much for anyone wanting to do jut one game .

2. Does anyone know if its possible to upgrade tickets online ? I am >65, so what if I cant go and want someone < 65 to be able to use the ticket ?

3. Wiil there be some sort of ID check with paper tickets ?

Any thoughts or info welcome.

Thanks

Neither myself or my son have received one. Our tickets are showing in our accounts and we can see the "download ticket" and "relocate" options but the text for both of them are in a grey colour as if they aren't active.
At the beginning of the line for your season card is there a little box? Try ticking that and then it might activate the download ticket option.

Have you checked your spam folder?

Sorry if you’ve already tried that.

They are probably been done in batches. They don’t want 30,000 people all at once on website as it undoubtedly wouldn’t cope.

Also from what I have seen some of the details have been mixed up on some emails, so that make me think they are being done manually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.