Seasoncard - 2021/22

Need to download mini Gaz's seasoncard onto my phone but can only do it by logging into her ticket account, never logged into it before as she's on my friends and family so do all admin through my account tried to login Saturday but got told to contact Supporter Services just trying to psyche myself up for 3 hours on hold and absolutely no chance of resolving my miniscule issue.

I consider myself a pretty tech savvy 30 odd year old ive absolutely no idea how the elder portions of our fanbase are dealing with this

Need to download mini Gaz's seasoncard onto my phone but can only do it by logging into her ticket account, never logged into it before as she's on my friends and family so do all admin through my account tried to login Saturday but got told to contact Supporter Services just trying to psyche myself up for 3 hours on hold and absolutely no chance of resolving my miniscule issue.

I consider myself a pretty tech savvy 30 odd year old ive absolutely no idea how the elder portions of our fanbase are dealing with this

In the same boat mate. My daughters is controlled through my account. Contacted them twice last week and was told an email would be sent to her so she can access her own account but it's not arrived yet. She never uses email so had to use her mums email, but now they have 2 supporter numbers with 1 email. So confusing. On top of that I was TWICE told they would send a card out for her. Which was obviously a lie.

And they are probably a month ahead getting the imformation out to the fans, this resulted in a 30 min delay of kick off and thousands queuing up at every turn style, probably best to go Friday night for Norwich :+(
I'm on the tram to the ground as I type

i am sure this has been asked but could some one please tell me if they are giving out cards as last year as i have 4 season tickets and to use this phone bollocks is going to be difficult.
thanks

You can just register and get a supporters number. Go onto City’s website and make sure you are logged out. Press log in, but instead of logging in, press ‘register’. Then complete the form. Don’t know about the others. But the blurb does say mobile tickets are the only ones transferable. Whether that means paper tickets are checked, I don’t know.
Great . Thank you .

The page I found involved membership at a cost. Bearable if you are doing several games, but not so good if you want to allow your ticket to be used once.

As someone who's phone doesn't support NFC, I've taken the 'safe' option of registering for a print at home tickets, although after my experience for the Everton game I'm not very confident of that process. I suspect we'll be adding this issue to the empty seat debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.