Seasoncard - 2021/22

Getting away from the intricacies of the downloads for a moment and thinking of the 1st real examination of this system, then it's difficult not to think that there really could be some serious shit come the Norwich game if this, as looks almost certain now, plays out to be the disaster that it currently looks like being. The potential for crowd build up, disorder and potential crush issues at the small area behind the South Stand is of huge concern. That's without the worry of some fans still wanting a small level of personal space. I've seen on many occasions when Seasoncards were not updated for League Cup games and fans were directed in huge number back to the ticket office to get printed versions. Just how often will any steward allow any fan to try and swipe his phone before things get feisty. Also bear in mind it's 3pm, people will have been drinking and the whole situation could get very nasty very quickly.

"Disorder".

Ffs.

My dad has bought all three of our tickets, each under our individual names but all on his account
Can log onto his account and see my ticket but not download it! Will give it another crack tomorrow
I don't think it's available to download yet, did he receive a confirmation email. I bought a separate ticket for my lad and the email I received said it isn't available to download yet but I can see it I'm my account.

Wasn't today the first day of the available sessions at the ground you could book for more info on this? Did anyone go? Were the staff knowledgeable or clueless?
I've booked in for Saturday not that they ever sent me any confirmation so got zero proof that I did!

I can honestly say I never not had a problem with our season tickets at the start of a season and expect nothing less again this season. Why nothing has never been done to sort out our appalling customer service ( ticket office to us old boys )

I don't think it's available to download yet, did he receive a confirmation email. I bought a separate ticket for my lad and the email I received said it isn't available to download yet but I can see it I'm my account.
I was told tickets might only be available to download 7 days before the game itself when I asked Supp services on Twitter today

Managed to add the ticket to my wallet but my question is regarding checking the tickets owner. For anyone who’s actually used a virtual ticket did they check via the ... (3 dots at the top of the virtual ticket) which shows who the ticket belongs too or did you just scan your virtual ticket and no other check other than covid were done.

I think, if every game was on a Saturday at 3 o’clock, and we knew that when we bought our season card, they might have a leg to stand on. But when you buy a ticket, not knowing when the games are, and the reality of them being moved at short notice, they cannot expect people to just suck it up if they can’t go. If you buy a ticket for a gig, and the date changes, you get your money back. Were not expecting a refund. Just a chance to share our ticket.
Or put it on the exchange with no guarantee it gets sold! That takes the piss too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.