Seasoncard - 2021/22

I went to see Stoke play at the weekend and they still have a man at the turnstile, but he just nods as you point your barcode at the scanner. Seemed a bit superfluous if you ask me, but there you go!

I go to watch Salford rugby league occasionally. Same deal there, always makes me think he’s got the easiest job on the planet.

Same here. How do we access the PAH option ?
1. Log in to your account on mancity.com
2. Click the little 'down arrow' beneath the head & shoulders icon & select 'MY ACCOUNT'.
3. Click 'Tickets' from the top bar menu at top left hand side.
4. Click 'Seasoncards > 'Manage Saesoncards' from the bar menu under the badge & the words 'MANCHESTER CITY'.
5. Click 'BUY TICKETS at 'OPTION 2: PRINT AT HOME'. READ THE TEXT HERE TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO GET YOUR TICKET.
6. Click '1 adult' (if you are 1 adult), click 'CONTINUE'.
7. You're now on the 'REVIEW YOUR ORDER' page, You should see your name & supporter number.
8. Click 'CHECKOUT' if all is correct. There's no charge. You should now be set up to print at home (refer to text at point 5 previously).

Quick question I have nfc and Google pay with my season ticket on it my phone is a Samsung galaxy A20e will I be able to use this at stadium as seen a few posts saying only certain models work??
Make sure to update.

Android: Phones must run the latest version of Android, where possible. Google Pay must be installed and up to date, and NFC must be enabled. Please check herefor help updating your Android device if required. Mobile Season Tickets can be added to Android devices with NFC. Occasionally you will have a logo printed on the phone, or it will appear in your taskbar (when switched on). Otherwise, the best way to find if your phone has NFC is to find the settings for it on your phone.

• Open Settings.
  • In the 'Search settings bar, type 'NFC'.
  • Tap and turn on NFC.
  • If you can't find NFC, your phone will not support Mobile Season Tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.