Seasoncard - 2021/22

Does no one from the club ever just take a look at this to get just a small incline to the shit storm of a customer non service we now have.? Clearly not as this has been going on for years and in any other business would have a the very least been fired or sadly gone bust!!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP CITY !!!

My dad's mate has a season ticket which I am trying to sort out. However, the email address he has is registered to another supporter number for some reason with no season ticket on it. Been trying to get in touch for 5 days now and hung up on everytime. The twitter team are useless as well, picking and choosing who they respond too. Not everyone can have time off work to go and sort it at the ground. It's disgusting how they are treating the older fans.
I had the same problem and emailed them on Friday. My son had an email account with a different supporter number. They finally replied yesterday asking for my sons email address and customer number. They linked the 2 up within 24 hours and now it’s sorted. Send an email with all the details and hopefully they’ll sort it.

Does no one from the club ever just take a look at this to get just a small incline to the shit storm of a customer non service we now have.? Clearly not as this has been going on for years and in any other business would have a the very least been fired or sadly gone bust!!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP CITY !!!
There are similar comments all over Cityfs FB page, but no idea if they ever look. They’ve put up a post advertising the Norwich game and the majority of comments are about the shambles of the ticket office.

Just a little question which i'm sure has been asked..
Do we have to show the club on entry that we have been fully vaccinated ?

Am I missing something or is it possible to download Norwich tickets to Google pay yet? Do I have to wait for the email link?

Is this a season ticket or match ticket? If it’s a season ticket you just do it once not for each game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.