Seasoncard - 2021/22

I heard a "friend of a friend" got in with a QR code screenshot.
The QR code changes about every ten minutes I saw it change whilst queueing to get in on Saturday. Also on my phone when I tried it a message popped up saying cannot screen shot private messages

Did anyone get a seasoncard holders pack this season or was that scrapped like the cards?

Seems short-sighted / penny-pinching to scrap the welcome packs ... personally I have enough City scarves to last several lifetimes ... but if I were a kid, or getting a seasoncard for the first-time, I'd probably still enjoy receiving a few little gifts from my favourite club. It's just PR / making people feel the club cares.

Unless they're only 'scrapped' during covid ?

Seems short-sighted / penny-pinching to scrap the welcome packs ... personally I have enough City scarves to last several lifetimes ... but if I were a kid, or getting a seasoncard for the first-time, I'd probably still enjoy receiving a few little gifts from my favourite club. It's just PR / making people feel the club cares.

Unless they're only 'scrapped' during covid ?
WUM ;) We all know they don't give a fuck now

What are supporter services doing!!

how difficult can it be to speak with somebody in customer services. This is ridiculous. Over a week & still can’t resolve my issue.

the automated telephone bollox just keeps repeating itself even when I select a number. Twitter help just says call supporter services. around & around we go.

do we even have a customer services ?
I'm not so sure that supporters services exist anymore, I've had numerous issue's (from renewing the season card to downloading the dam thing) over the last couple of months, all of which could and should have been resolved with a simple telephone call. Unfortunately when it comes to contacting supporters service/ticket office there is no such thing as simple telephone call, they leave you on hold for hours on end on the phone and then cut the call off.

Out of desperation I have had to make a 3 trips to the ticket office to resolve the problems. When you arrive at the ticket office the level of service is no better, on two occasions I waited over ninety minutes to get to the front of the queue, it was a little better on Monday, but I still had to wait in a queue for over an hour to be seen.

I asked the lad who sorted one of the problems, if he was a supervisor and to my surprise he replied, no they've drafted me in, I normally work in corporate hospitality.

To be far to the staff at the ticket office once I had eventually got to the front of the queue were able to resolve my issues within minutes.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure that supporters exist anymore, I've had numerous issue's (from renewing the season card to downloading the dam thing) over the last couple of months, all of which could and should have been resolved with a simple telephone call. Unfortunately when it comes to contacting supporters service/ticket office there is no such thing as simple telephone call, they leave you on hold for hours on end on the phone and then cut the call off.

Out of desperation I have had to make a 3 trips to the ticket office to resolve the problems. When you arrive at the ticket office the level of service is no better, on two occasions I waited over ninety minutes to get to the front of the queue, it was a little better on Monday, but I still had to wait in a queue for over an hour to be seen.

I asked the lad who sorted one of the problems, if he was a supervisor and to my surprise he replied, no they've drafted me in, I normally work in corporate hospitality.

To be far to the staff at the ticket office once I had eventually got to the front of the queue were able to resolve my issues within minutes.
Seems a few of us are having similar issues. I have wasted a couple of journeys too. They seem very light on staff but they are putting no communications out.

I just expect better from city but the days of fan service are gone I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.