Seasoncard - 2021/22

The only problem I had was I could not see the green for go light because of the sun.
Big tick appears on my phone screen.In I go.
Luckily the sun does not appear very often.

Disappointed season tickers holders still haven’t got any sort of pack this season. I know none of us want plastic rubbish or a scarf but even a shop voucher would be good. Bought some gear today and only got 10% off with the ST.

It was ridiculous today outside the south stand. Thousands stood waiting for ages, ended up missing the first two goals. And the service at the bars Christ…. Can they get any slower. Anyway good day out in the end

Disappointed season tickers holders still haven’t got any sort of pack this season. I know none of us want plastic rubbish or a scarf but even a shop voucher would be good. Bought some gear today and only got 10% off with the ST.
Plastic rubbish or a scarf,metal tin,carry case are better than nothing. Again season card holders are taken for granted. CTID

I downloaded my Arsenal ticket to my Google wallet on Monday. Since then I have received 3 emails advising me to download my mobile season ticket. I have ignored the emails because I have already got the ticket. is this happening to anyone else?
3 emails and 4 text messages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.