Seasoncard - 2021/22

Again......why not see a member of staff?
Because I thought that all my Id and correspondence regarding my season card was on my phone would be too difficult to sort out and explain so close to kick off.
It was my decision to turn round and go back home.
Might have been the wrong decision according to you but I ll be back for the next home game now that I have a phone that works.

Because I thought that all my Id and correspondence regarding my season card was on my phone would be too difficult to sort out and explain so close to kick off.
It was my decision to turn round and go back home.
Might have been the wrong decision according to you but I ll be back for the next home game now that I have a phone that works.
fair enough......was just asking mate. You could have got in by providing details

Ha ha ha just got in from work to fund a paper ticket sent to my home for the arsenal game.

No wonder my mobule ticket wasn't letting me in.

Fucking useless clowns that ticket office

Last edited:
Cannot make the Southampton game. When does the ticket exchange option appear on My Ticketing Account ? At mo it just shows alerts for me to join cup schemes then , "NEXT MATCH: no tickets found". According to website help video it should be there in between.....???

Anyone know how the new system works (Google Pay) with Cup Scheme matches? Next match shown on my phone is Southampton on Sat 18th but Leipzig is actually the next game on the 15th. Maybe they load it on when they take the money from your account?

Cannot make the Southampton game. When does the ticket exchange option appear on My Ticketing Account ? At mo it just shows alerts for me to join cup schemes then , "NEXT MATCH: no tickets found". According to website help video it should be there in between.....???
I’m in the same boat. Got 2 tickets to sell but not able to list it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.