Seasoncard - 2021/22

Your 20k guess could be best case scenario at the moment
When a club makes it near on possible to buy tickets never mind additional one’s what did they really expect?? But it will be us fans taking the flake and not the incompetent management running our customer service #TicketOffice Utter fucking shambolic !!!

Yep, I’m having a nightmare with direct debit cup scheme payment and know I’ll have to go to the ground to know it’s been sorted. Face to face is so much easier and quicker at city. The phone system is fucked. Glad you got sorted.
Supporter Services (@ManCityHelp) tweeted at 10:00 am on Sat, Sep 11, 2021:
CUP SCHEME UPDATE: Supporters who have received notification of failed payments for the UCL Cup Scheme, please update the payment card registered in your 'Ticket Scheme' tab . This is different to the 'Saved Card' on your main account

CUP SCHEME UPDATE: Supporters who have received notification of failed payments for the UCL Cup Scheme, please update the payment card registered in your 'Ticket Scheme' tab . This is different to the 'Saved Card' on your main account
Well, of course, why wouldn’t it be a simple thing of just updating the card once? Thanks for update mate. I did that anyway but good to see I’m not alone in this horse shit.

They’ve taken 15 quid from my account which I assume is for Leipzig. I’m 50/50 on whether I can be arsed going tbh.

Even weekend games, over the last 18 months I’ve found new interests etc and I reckon I’ll be binning off a few games this season to do other things. City just isn’t as important to me anymore if I’m brutally honest.

Suspect I’m not alone in this.

Take a break mate, maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder!

Take a break mate, maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder!

Don’t get me wrong I still enjoy the footy and having a few pints with my pals was sorely missed, but like many others I’ve filled my life with other stuff these days. I’m not itching looking forwards to the next game now like I used to.

I've got an alert on my account that says I have reserved an item and need to click 'here' to confirm it but when I click there is nothing there!! My bank account is showing payment(s) waiting to be processed which I am assuming is the Leipzig ticket but nothing at all to indicate that I have this ticket plus the only ticket in my 'wallet' is Southampton!!
Any ideas folks? Just sit tight and hope that it is the Leipzig payment pending? It better had be as I've booked my seat on the Eccles supporters coach!! :-)

EDIT: Aha, by pressing more buttons (hoping for the best) I've found that it says I have a ticket for the League Cup and the EUFA competition!! Pressed more buttons and I've been awarded the points! DUH.......

Look City time for the powers that be to get their finger out and sort this shambles. Until yesterday I thought that it was just on here that fans were complaining but I've gone back on FB (came off for a while) and woah there's loads of people on there, not in City groups but people I know through City, also complaining!!

Last edited:

I had a feeling this would happen. My bank card expired a couple of months ago. I updated the saved card in my City account for my season ticket renewal, but that didn’t update in the cup scheme bit.

It’s fucking shit, the people who run our club are clowns when it comes to customer service.

Thankfully I spotted it in time but only because I had a dig around the (shite) website on the off chance.

If this carries on all season I’m going to sack off football for good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.