Seasoncard - 2021/22

I have just checked the wallet on my iPhone and was surprised to see that my season card is no longer showing! However, it does show in my expired passes. I am thinking that this is as a result of a recent upgrade to iOS 15 and the season card should reappear when the PSG game is uploaded. Or am I being too optimistic?!

They posted this tweet last week about the latest IOS, give it a try....

image0-2.jpeg

I have just checked the wallet on my iPhone and was surprised to see that my season card is no longer showing! However, it does show in my expired passes. I am thinking that this is as a result of a recent upgrade to iOS 15 and the season card should reappear when the PSG game is uploaded. Or am I being too optimistic?!
Unhide it,
Then click on the 3 small dots in top right hand corner and turn off and back on automatic updates.

Just saw a deal on Legends Lounge for Leeds and Brentford games £120 (normal price £240) for Leeds and £99 (£170) for Brentford for anyone interested. Some Black Friday deal.

Sorry to refresh an old thread but I’ve been looking for the best part of an hour with no joy.
Can anyone point me to the price map for 21/22 renewals?

All one find 2 seasoncards in a little city wallet lost somewhere between the ticket office and K entrance

God knows what he’s done but my lads seasoncard has completely disappeared from his wallet

any idea how to get it back?

Pretty sure you need to login to the ticketing account on the OS and then click add to mobile wallet again.
Done that and it says “oops something went wrong with your mobile ticket”.. which apparently could be for a variety of reasons

looks like I’ll be on the phone half of tomorrow to supporter services

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.