Seasoncard - 2021/22

God knows what he’s done but my lads seasoncard has completely disappeared from his wallet

any idea how to get it back?
This info was given to me yesterday by the club. Mine didn't update but they said it can dissapear.

You can access your expired passes by going into your Apple Wallet and scrolling to the bottom of the main page where you will see a button labelled 'View Expired Passes'. If you then click into this section you will see a list of expired passes, select your mobile Season Ticket pass and click 'Unhide' below the pass itself.

Your mobile Season Ticket should then appear in the main wallet which is ready to use for the next home game. You do not need to contact us to reactivate this.

This info was given to me yesterday by the club. Mine didn't update but they said it can dissapear.

You can access your expired passes by going into your Apple Wallet and scrolling to the bottom of the main page where you will see a button labelled 'View Expired Passes'. If you then click into this section you will see a list of expired passes, select your mobile Season Ticket pass and click 'Unhide' below the pass itself.

Your mobile Season Ticket should then appear in the main wallet which is ready to use for the next home game. You do not need to contact us to reactivate this.
Thanks mate. I looked for that but he hasn’t got any expired passes

I had the problem this morning that the Fulham game was still showing. On an iPhone I deselected the Automatic Updates, then re selected it and the Wallet updated with the Brentford ticket

Redownload your SC by logging into your account on your phone, going to your profile and then 'Seasoncards'. Tick the box next to your SC details and add to wallet.
Cheers mate. Yeah it wouldn't let me. Got a message saying "oops something went wrong with your mobile ticket"

I've been onto supporter services and they've sent me a link to re-download it from scratch so hopefully when he gets home from school with his phone we'll get it sorted

If not it's setting off early tonight and a visit to the ticket office

Cheers mate. Yeah it wouldn't let me. Got a message saying "oops something went wrong with your mobile ticket"

I've been onto supporter services and they've sent me a link to re-download it from scratch so hopefully when he gets home from school with his phone we'll get it sorted

If not it's setting off early tonight and a visit to the ticket office
That was exactly the problem I had. The link they sent me to redownload worked ok for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.