Seasoncard Amnesty

cityzen81

Just been told an email will be going out to all Seasoncard holders in the next day or so regarding a Seasconcard Amnesty.

Anyone attending a match home or away will have to provide photo ID which must match the name on the ticket.

Must be part of a proposed track & trace procedure?

Anyway we should all know more in the coming days

Just been told an email will be going out to all Seasoncard holders in the next day or so regarding a Seasconcard Amnesty.

Anyone attending a match home or away will have to provide photo ID which must match the name on the ticket.

Must be part of a proposed track & trace procedure?

Anyway we should all know more in the coming days
iv been waiting for this or summert similar for a few months now

Seasoncard amnesty? We have to hand in any illegally-held seasoncards?

Cards that have been passed on and aren't registered in the name of the person that uses them - I assume. In other words you can come clean, re register it and continue to use it.

This was supposed to be going out on Monday but City Matters raised a few issues with the proposed communication as a few things weren't quite clear. Should be out tomorrow now.

We've been talking about this for around 18 months and it was planned for this renewal cycle anyway. But controls over people entering stadiums will have to be quite strict generally so I'd urge everyone to ensure their details are up to date on their supporter account.

I'm not sure, was only given to me in passing by my account manager. We will know more in the coming days I suppose unless that is something @Prestwich_Blue already knows and can share?
I don't know how photo ID will work but it's a question I'll ask the club when we talk to them tomorrow evening. But if they insist it's photo ID or nothing then there's nothing we can do.

Last edited:
How does this work if you can't make a game and pass your ticket to a family member or friend? My Dad and Mate effectively share a seasoncard because due to work they can only make around half of the games each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.