Seasoncard Amnesty

That was one of the issues we had with the original communication, which is why it was delayed.

In the current scenario then only the person named on the ticket will be able to use it. But we've asked for a number of safeguards so that tickets can be safely re-used if the buyer can't attend the game. But for Track-and-Trace purpsoed the club will have to know the details of everyone attending.

When things get back to normal then everything should be as it was, assuming things ever do get back to normal.

That shouldn't be hard. We have to call up to Regrade the ticket anyway so they can just ask who is having it. If the person having it is a citizens member, then that's even easier for the club, as they can just issue a Print@Home ticket for them with all their details linked etc.

Even easier if they put the regrade functionality back online (no idea why they removed it), and you can just assign the ticket to someone in friends and family or enter new details etc.

I was hoping for something like pay £1 & keep your seat in your name for 21/22, can't see a full take up in the current situation with the older fanbase, as it is only a % are going to be able to go anyway for probably most of the season.

That attitude from the club to junior season ticket holders simply will not wash mate. Unless of course they wish to alienate the future fanbase.

I get the covid restrictions but kids will have season tickets and the club will have no issue in selling them either. They then cant demand a child has a photo ID to use it and if they do, they are being fucking stupid and short sighted.

Its either safe to fill the stadium or it isn't and this smacks of lets try and make at least some money.
Well I'm sorry you think that way but that's the way things are at the moment. If you don't want to go to games under the current rules then don't go. If you do want to go to a game then you'll have to abide by the rules, whether you like it or not. I won't be going as I don't consider it safe enough and don't think it will be until next season. But I have to represent people who will want to go as well as have to consider their safety and that of the people they'll come into contact with.

dont be daft
but why mention track and trace
if its not adhered to or taken seriously
So City should say "Oh yeah. Track-and-trace is shit so we won't bother with the official government advice and that of the SGSA. We'll let anyone in and sod the consequences"? Think about what you're saying before spouting a load of crap.

Personally I'd prefer they weren't opening grounds at all for the coming season but if they're being allowed to do so then they have to do things properly.

I am 45 but don't have any photo ID - i don't drive, don't have a passport, i'm not a student, and obvs don't have a buss pass. I don't have photo ID..

Can you pls point out to them many adults don't have ID, and if they provide a bank card or something isn't that enough?

its less than a few quid to get them done. I did some the other day

So no passport and had a clean driving licence since 1975 so never needed a plastic one means you are screwed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.