Seasoncard Amnesty

Do you have any insight into club thinking about how we will get back into stadia? I saw something yesterday re Rugby union about having covid passports to prove that you are covid free. Is City Matters sitting at all just now?
Thanks mate.
Some insight but nothing really firmed up yet. We're actively engaged with the club on this and we have another meeting on this tomorrow, when we hopefully should know a bit more. But there were more questions than answers after the last meeting. I'm sure many will jump at the chance to get back in the stadium but I'm also sure many won't think it's worth the bother.

What I'd like to see is every game on TV, as per the restart of this last season. Then at least if you can't or don't want to go, you won't miss the game.

Think there's quite a few out there who go on tickets in other peoples names (dead relatives etc.) because they've been told that they cannot change the name on the card/they lose the seasoncard and they have to join the back of the queue for season tickets. Hopefully the club will rethink this before they bring these new measures in.
When you say "new measures" what do you think a seasoncard amnesty is Liam? You will be able to transfer someone else's ticket you've been using into your own name. And it was always the intention to allow people to do this for next season, Covid or not.

so they just go on dead relative's season cards ?

cos they want to sit with friends /family etc ?

its cheaper than match day tickets ?
Why would you give up a season ticket if someone wanted to use it? My son went off to uni in the USA after the 2011/2012 season. I kept his ticket thinking he'd be back sooner or later but he's still there, married and unlikely to ever come back here (unless Trump wins in November, in which case he reckons he's on the first plane back). So someone uses his ticket but now they can have it in their own name. I know people who use tickets where the person named is coming up to 65 and therefore they'd automatically be charged the concessionary rate even though the user should pay full adult price.

So we've been asking for this for a while and really should have done it last summer but the club wasn't sure about a few things so we missed the opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.