Seasoncard Amnesty

Listen, it won't be long before we have compulsory barcodes tattooed to our foreheads anyway, so fans entering the ground will be rapid and resemble tins of beans being swept through an Aldi checkout.

they should do

why should they be allowed to keep other peoples points ?

Because he is technically the one who has built up the points not my wife, she had to stop going when our kids arrived a decade back.

It's her card in name only, we couldn't afford to lose the seats together by not renewing in her name.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do have weird set ups on their cards.

Typical. I've just said on our CM WhatsApp group there's always a few gobshites spouting off. Your son obviously has his own ticket. So why would you transfer yours to him? Oh - because you've got more points. And people tell me points whores are a myth.

This amnesty is for people who are using other people's tickets. Not for you to transfer points to your lad so stop acting the dickhead.

Forgive me if I'm not at the airport to wave you off when you finally leave.
i posed the senario you mentioned,ie with my nipper
thats why i asked the question you so succintly replied to
did i say i would ???????????????????????? anyway ?
i asked the question and said it would be better off for my nipper but never said i would or i agree with it anyway !
thanks for presuming I'm a " dickhead " and I spout shite

Because he is technically the one who has built up the points not my wife, she had to stop going when our kids arrived a decade back.

It's her card in name only, we couldn't afford to lose the seats together by not renewing in her name.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do have weird set ups on their cards.
maybe you should of contacted the club when it first occured ?

I know a person that took over her daughters season ticket years ago, they go home and away and in Europe would she loose her 20,000 +points
I said earlier that I believe the default position is that points will move with the card but it won't be confirmed until the club's announcement.

This was one of the biggest issues anyway while we've been discussing this over the last 18 months and that's what we were in favour of. It just made things easier. But some people might have had an issue so it's possible there'll be something to cater for that. But I just don't know atm.

I said earlier that I believe the default position is that points will move with the card but it won't be confirmed until the club's announcement.

This was one of the biggest issues anyway while we've been discussing this over the last 18 months and that's what we were in favour of. It just made things easier. But some people might have had an issue so it's possible there'll be something to cater for that. But I just don't know atm.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.