Seasoncard Amnesty

Today my season ticket of at least 40 years was switched to my grandson's name. My account has been kept open in case I want to buy tickets along with my points so fear not fellow blues there's no shenanigans. But the chances of me attending regularly are slim to nil due to serious ongoing health issues.

I will take solace that my grandson is going along with my eldest lad so the baton has been passed over so to speak.

Today my season ticket of at least 40 years was switched to my grandson's name. My account has been kept open in case I want to buy tickets along with my points so fear not fellow blues there's no shenanigans. But the chances of me attending regularly are slim to nil due to serious ongoing health issues.

I will take solace that my grandson is going along with my eldest lad so the baton has been passed over so to speak.
Sad to hear that, but can you in the future take it back if things become safer, did they make that clear ?

Sad to hear that, but can you in the future take it back if things become safer, did they make that clear ?

There is a rumour that they will let fans roll it over if they are concerned about attending over the coming season.

The seasoncard amnesty is all about making sure the details the club hold for you and the person attending match up.

If you do a name changes/transfer you wont be getting it back the season after and will go back onto the “waiting“ list

I do the admin for mine and two other tickets all next to each other
My email address is on all 3 accounts.
I regularly get 3 emails at once from city with our names attached on them
I have received my email and confirmed my details
One of the other season cards will not need any change to the details
I haven't received an email for this card
I take it if I do nothing the details will stay as is ?

I have been told to log out of my account.

Then click back on the link in the email, then log on using the other numbers.

Thanks for that
Just logged out of my account
Logged in to the another account then go back to the email
Clicked on the link and it send me to my other friends details

You may need to clear any cookies if you have an automatic log in. I tried to do it for another SC holder and it went straight to the 'Thank you for updating your details' page. Simply logged on on another device.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.