Seasoncard Amnesty

I just hope that an announcement on the club’s website is not the only indication for supporters. An email to all SC holders would ensure that they are informed and aware. Personally I rarely go on the club website and I know there are others who are not enamoured of it.
Luckily I come on here and get some information but others may not do so. Just my humble opinion.
It is a good compromise and I applaud them for it.

Has it been announced yet if you apply for games on an individual basis or you apply for them all? So can someone apply for 5 games but not the rest?

Also, will the cost be 1/19th of a season ticket or will it just be the standard match day price?
If it's matchday pricing and you won every ballot it would end up costing a fortune

Today my season ticket of at least 40 years was switched to my grandson's name. My account has been kept open in case I want to buy tickets along with my points so fear not fellow blues there's no shenanigans. But the chances of me attending regularly are slim to nil due to serious ongoing health issues.

I will take solace that my grandson is going along with my eldest lad so the baton has been passed over so to speak.
not sure i'll set wheel in the ground ever again. my granson wife and daughter will thats the main thing. if the ballot is kind i'll give it a shot.

i love you Manchester City , it's been one hell of a ride. an absolute privilege .

it will be a bit like when we played Swindon in 1965 wonder how many of them will enter the draw ?

Has it been announced yet if you apply for games on an individual basis or you apply for them all? So can someone apply for 5 games but not the rest?

Also, will the cost be 1/19th of a season ticket or will it just be the standard match day price?
If it's matchday pricing and you won every ballot it would end up costing a fortune

A lot will apply for them all,I'd get Brighton-West Brom -West Ham and Southampton me,and no big ones

Anyway my decision is made easier now,the CRUCIAL thing in it is that we won't lose the cards for the season after,the most important thing by far,when hopefully all this shit is a distant memory.

Good move by the club. We have been discussing it and feel a bit unsure about going back as well. Regarding the reduced capacity and social distancing, the Etihad will be better equipped than most, eg somewhere like the swamp with their cramped seating / concourses etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.