Seasoncard for next season 17/18

BlueMoonz1977

Hi all.

Before i ring the club on Monday, could someone let me know how it works for a seasoncard. I am going to apply on the waiting list for myself and my 2 sons aged 11 and 6.

1- is it x3 seperate seasoncards, if so what are the prices (dependant on stand)

2- is there a family season card that holds all 3 of us ?

3- will the new stand be open for next season ?

Any info would be great

Thanks
Mark

Yes, various and not decided or published for next season.
No
No

Check this out as this is the brochure for this season - prices will either remain or, more likely, increase, but it will give you an approximate figure for each stand and age group. Skip the annoying video at the start and scroll to the stadium plan near the bottom of the brochure.

http://seasoncards.mcfc.co.uk/

Check this out as this is the brochure for this season - prices will either remain or, more likely, increase, but it will give you an approximate figure for each stand and age group. Skip the annoying video at the start and scroll to the stadium plan near the bottom of the brochure.

Will take a look when I get back from work - cheers

Yes, various and not decided or published for next season.
No
No

Cheers Corky...used to have my season ticket on East Stand Level 3, which I gave up a few years back through job loss. Tend to always go back to the same stand when i take my lads to the games if we can get tickets for us all to sit together.

Gonna get back on the waiting list now for myself and the kids

You'd be better in the Family Stand bud. Which should have a third tier in a few years?

As for pricing, its separate SC's however pricing is variable based on age and seat location (which is why I recommend the family stand)
For your lads (who qualify for junior blues)

I've took family into the family stand and to be honest the kids didn't like it as they preferred the atmosphere and standing in my regular block (kippax corner)
So your boys may like/dislike the family stand.

Nice one ! Looking high and low this morning for the SC ticket prices, as god willing I fall into this category next season.

If you buy a place on the waiting list will you get one for next season???
Not guaranteed as i found out , but i did get one the season after. Or they reimburse your deposit if you don't want to wait. It really depends on A) The length of the waiting list against B) The amount that don't renew. You may get lucky or you may not, but i reckon you would definitely get one when the expansion is complete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.