Seasoncard for sale

I don’t go anymore and don’t miss it. Numerous “Blues” called me out and ridiculed me over it. One by one they’re all doing the same thing. Twitter and Facebook full of apathy now.
Still 50 odd thousand plus there yesterday and plenty of passion

You don’t know anyone who has stopped going? I know dozens and there’s more fed up.

“50 odd thousand” is irrelevant when it’s not a sell out.

I thought it was good. I have never seen as many fans as angry after yesterday. Defeat is one thing and I have normally got this out of my system by today. But still feel annoyed today as that was just not right at all. Think the 200 mile journey home didn’t help thinking about what had just happened.

I gave mine up and was gutted. Yesterday I was so glad because having that joy sucked away over something so fucking innocuous you need fucking Hubble telescope to see it left me feeling like I cannot be arsed anymore.

If I’d paid for it I’d be more fuming. What’s the point ?

You obviously feel strongly enough about it to come on here. Sounds like you are trying to justify to yourself why you don't go but you obviously watch the games.

Our attendances will hold up, plenty of tourists and glory hunters waiting to take the place of you proper fans that are ready to throw the towel in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.