Seasoncard for sale

Had a good Craic on way back from game on the tram & in hotel later on.

For me it's more the emotion the non cellabrating, players having the life sucked out of them, managers clueless if his team have pulled off a great win.

Just look at West Ham last week & those fuck I g Spurs fans yesterday jumping for joy taunting City fans because VAR has done us again.

There is no doubt for me if that's Salah at Anfield even Rashford Old Trafford it's a pen how the fuck is that not given, yes if its handball delibrate or not then we have to just take it wjether its 2 min or last min we have to except it.

Having said all that we should have won this game 10 times over, we were poor in front of goal.
Jesus ran more yards in 10 minutes than Aguero ran in his 65 mins yes he scored but effort big fat 0.

That 20 minutes at the start of 2nd half it should have been over nevermind VAR.

I just want 2 see what VAR does at Anfield

Sorry not picking on you specifically but why do so many in our fan base have this attitude?

I just don't understand the mentality; all the time I hear "we just have to accept it" why do we just have to accept the cheating and corruption!?
Even more frustrating is the we had our chances so shouldn't have mattered brigade and the evens itself out over a season - it's just nonsense!

It matters, being cheated is wrong, being cheated is not acceptable, referees and VAR manipulating results is wrong; we should not just take this!
Come on City expose this corruption, let's fight back to a man!

There are five of us.
Therefore tickets alone are £250.
Thought there were only 3. Even so, 150 on light refreshments seems a bit extravagant. Perhaps you could learn from the match going experience of that chap who cycles in and brings his own butties. And a change of clothes.

Imo the biggest issue is whether there will be consistency in the way that VAR is operated and applied.

The Jesus goal being disallowed was utterly deflating , having assumed that the game had been won dramatically in a game City had dominated despite conceding two very sloppy goals.

I can accept that the strict letter of the law was applied on this occasion , but cannot accept that such strict margins will be applied to Utd and the dippers.

The PL and PiGMOL are the villains imo and I know that I can be accused of being paranoid .

The favoured teams will be treated differently, and that is my concern.

That is the reality!

There are five of us.
Therefore tickets alone are £250.

My wife and I recently moved closer to Manchester, but for years we used to a do a ten hour round trip from Norwich to watch the blues. I know that had I witnessed then, what I witnessed yesterday, I would've jacked it in.

Now I'm in wait and see mode, but if it continues like this I'm finished, the game is unrecognisable, the excitement drained away.

Thought there were only 3. Even so, 150 on light refreshments seems a bit extravagant. Perhaps you could learn from the match going experience of that chap who cycles in and brings his own butties. And a change of clothes.
You mean the guy who gave up his seasoncard because they refused to let him take his butties in?

Yesterday was a one off, new season so went for a bite to eat pre-game and a few bevvies. £150 between five isn’t exactly caviar territory.

Imo the biggest issue is whether there will be consistency in the way that VAR is operated and applied.

The Jesus goal being disallowed was utterly deflating , having assumed that the game had been won dramatically in a game City had dominated despite conceding two very sloppy goals.

I can accept that the strict letter of the law was applied on this occasion , but cannot accept that such strict margins will be applied to Utd and the dippers.

The PL and PiGMOL are the villains imo and I know that I can be accused of being paranoid .

The favoured teams will be treated differently, and that is my concern.
Spot on
VAR is just a vehicle to slow us down and it already has cost us two points.
Fortunately I think we are so good on another day we would have put 8 past spurs.
I think they will ultimately fail as they will not get away with such blatant bias in the long run.
Pep loves nothing more than a fight and he knows he’s in one!

@squirtyflower on way to next match?

IMG-6019.jpg

You mean the guy who gave up his seasoncard because they refused to let him take his butties in?

Yesterday was a one off, new season so went for a bite to eat pre-game and a few bevvies. £150 between five isn’t exactly caviar territory.
I’m only pulling your leg pal. It’s certainly not a cheap day out anymore. I was thinking of taking a friend who’s not that into footy but I balked at paying 61 fuckin quid for a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.