Seasoncard for sale

It was and I don’t understand the decision but I’m pretty sure it’s not worth ripping up my season ticket!
Used to think it was "some you get some you dont"...Saturday was a complete and utter farce, Arms around the neck and bundled to the ground. Do you hand on heart genuinely think 'That VAR thought it wasn't a penalty and just got it wrong?'.

We are the Champions...no time for losers.

Sentimental....

Last edited:
Great. Look forward to seeing the picture of your season card torn up.

Look I get you don’t like Var. but I don’t understand why you’d give up watching city after I’m guessing years ?? We are winning everything.
You won't be seeing anything torn up, I'm not 12 years old.

I just won't renew, it's that simple.

I saw something today that said it's expected to take ten years to be operating to perfection.

If you can stomach potentially ten years of this shite, you're a better man than me.

Nearly 4 decades I've been watching City, been a match-goer, a season ticket holder for many of those years, I've happily driven or travelled the 500 mile round trip for all of that, even when we were utter shite, but after Saturday I left that ground sickened, and absolutely convinced that the powers that be, have finally found something they can twist to suit whatever they choose.

You won't be seeing anything torn up, I'm not 12 years old.

I just won't renew, it's that simple.

I saw something today that said it's expected to take ten years to be operating to perfection.

If you can stomach potentially ten years of this shite, you're a better man than me.

Nearly 4 decades I've been watching City, been a match-goer, a season ticket holder for many of those years, I've happily driven or travelled the 500 mile round trip for all of that, even when we were utter shite, but after Saturday I left that ground sickened, and absolutely convinced that the powers that be, have finally found something they can twist to suit whatever they choose.

I think a lot of Blues feel the same, we’ve put up with being crap for years, I’ve been following City for 48 years, and I can now see that the powers that be will stop at nothing to halt us. Enough is enough, it’s bent.

I cancelled the season before last and I don’t miss it. I’m slimmer, wealthier and see friends more.

Part of me regrets getting in to football. I’d not have a mortgage now as everything I had went on Manchester City twenty odd years ago.

Winning things is almost irrelevant. Blackpool was my first home match and Swindon away. We were awful but I was still proud.

Used to think it was "some you get some you dont"...Saturday was a complete and utter farce, Arms around the neck and bundled to the ground. Do you hand on heart genuinely think 'That VAR thought it wasn't a penalty and just got it wrong?'.

No. It was like the pens we didn’t get when we could have won the title against the rags a couple of years ago. Different system but same result.

It wouldn't be too bad if you knew it would be applied fairly to all teams but you just know that when the rags or scousers score a dubious late goal it will be given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.