Seasoncard for sale

Let's see how the product sells when 50k decide to keep silent at a goal and wait and see after five minutes..

"The product" will continue to sell because there is not a cat in hell's chance that either of the global cash cows (Liverpool and rags) will have VAR applied to them in the same way that it is being applied to Manchester City.

Apparently we lost 2 1, VAR has just disallowed Sergio’s goal, at 20:45

Var allowed the Sterling header? Surely the lino on the CB side has had a rethink and, at 21:20 of this fine Saturday evening on his drive back home has just fished out his flag from the back seat and stuck it out of the window! Revised score: City Fuck all - Haringay 2!

Knocked my season ticket on the head a few months back, i’ve Been going for 40 years and had my present season ticket for a decade. The whole Etihad match day experience is horrific and it’s just a soulless corporate cheesefest.

Last week I went to Maine Road Fc, going to Prestwich Heys on Saturday and I intend to do all the local non league grounds and as many Scottish ones as I can muster. It’s something new it’s different and it’s doesn’t leave me feeling empty as the Etihad experience does.

I barely watched any of today’s game instead I was glued to the Ashes, how on earth has it come to this for someone who used to eat, sleep and breathe City?.

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
They way the game game is going with VAR and the way the club is going with selling tickets I don’t blame you at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.