Seasoncard for sale

You couldn't be more wrong in my case, and why feel the need to talk down to, or belittle people, Mr. Super Blue?
I’ve no idea what your case is and I was just stating my opinion. I certainly haven’t belittled anyone and I apologise if you read something in my post that clearly I’m not seeing.
I appreciate being called Super Blue though so thanks for that.

how can it be right, an attacking player, accidentally hits his arm and your penalised yet had it hit the defender accidentally its not a penalty. Said it before this handball rule is laughable!

mark my words, we have not seen anything yet with the new hand ball rule ?? and i can tall you the players will be looking for it every game from now on, even in training players are working on things and you bet they will be flicking the ball up onto the defender instead of beating him and knowing its a stone wall pen???

how can you move so quickly out of the way from a yard or so away, its just impossible to not stopping the ball hitting your arm if a player flicks it up ?? and if i was a coach i be training all my players once in the box and there is nothing on then look for the arm of a player and the rules in place gives you a stone wall pen, i did say all this before the new season with the new hand ball rule and i quoted 3 games before a review was ordered and new rules put in place, well it took 2 games and they did nothing because it involved manchester city not united or liverpool but its coming and watch the rule change over night

mark my words, we have not seen anything yet with the new hand ball rule ?? and i can tall you the players will be looking for it every game from now on, even in training players are working on things and you bet they will be flicking the ball up onto the defender instead of beating him and knowing its a stone wall pen???

how can you move so quickly out of the way from a yard or so away, its just impossible to not stopping the ball hitting your arm if a player flicks it up ?? and if i was a coach i be training all my players once in the box and there is nothing on then look for the arm of a player and the rules in place gives you a stone wall pen, i did say all this before the new season with the new hand ball rule and i quoted 3 games before a review was ordered and new rules put in place, well it took 2 games and they did nothing because it involved manchester city not united or liverpool but its coming and watch the rule change over night
I thought the new rule prevented the defender giving a penalty away when they accidentally handballed it and only the attacker is punished for accidental handball with a free-kick to the defending team, hence our disallowed goal?

I thought the new rule prevented the defender giving a penalty away when they accidentally handballed it and only the attacker is punished for accidental handball with a free-kick to the defending team, hence our disallowed goal?
Yep, it’s just the attacker that gets penalised. If it’s the defender then nothing is given if it is seen as accidental.

£400 ? Do you have jars of caviar at half time
Costco are doing a 60inch 4 k smart TV for £450 ordered one on Monday being delivered on Thursday, its a Sharp it's years ago they were connected to the scum, so we can watch us being robbed in 4 times HD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.