Seasoncard for sale

It doesn’t say that though, it’s not just if it goes in off the arm. It’s if control or possession is gained after it has hit the arm
too that then leads to a goal scoring chance.

I don’t think the law is well worded though as it suggests to me it should be the same player. Given how they penalised both ourselves and Wolves, the guidance they’ve been given on the law is clearly not just that.

No it doesn’t. It says any goal scored or created by the ball coming off a hand or arm will be disallowed even if it is accidental.

Unless the Premier League website is a hearsay article.

• the ball goes into the goal after touching an attacking player’s hand/arm
• a player gains control/possession of the ball after it has touches their hand/arm and then scores, or creates a goal-scoring opportunity

Laporte didn't gain possesion which is needed, and Jesus obviously didn't touch jesus hand/arm. It is black and white we were fucked over.

If spurs broke away and scored it would mean a penalty to city (if VAR has any incling of a minute touch on the spurs players hand/arm) following the way the PL are using it which is clearly wrong.

• the ball goes into the goal after touching an attacking player’s hand/arm
• a player gains control/possession of the ball after it has touches their hand/arm and then scores, or creates a goal-scoring opportunity

Laporte didn't gain possesion which is needed, and Jesus obviously didn't touch jesus hand/arm. It is black and white we were fucked over.

If spurs broke away and scored it would mean a penalty to city (if VAR has any incling of a minute touch on the spurs players hand/arm) following the way the PL are using it which is clearly wrong.
“Any goal scored or created with the use of the hand or arm will be disallowed this season even if it is accidental.”

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1263332

Fuck me it isn’t difficult to understand. The ball brushed Laporte’s arm,changed direction and fell to Jesus who put it in the net.

Whether you agree with the rule or not, and I certainly don’t, it’s black and white that we weren’t screwed over.

What the fuck have you started Steve...... ;-))) Not seen anything regarding the sale of your season ticket for 30 pages.... How are the mods letting this monster get so out of control...!

Have you not had the update ? I bought it for a tenner...………….

and it is currently on sale in the ticket exchange for £100. Do keep up. :-)

“Any goal scored or created with the use of the hand or arm will be disallowed this season even if it is accidental.”

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1263332

Fuck me it isn’t difficult to understand. The ball brushed Laporte’s arm,changed direction and fell to Jesus who put it in the net.

Whether you agree with the rule or not, and I certainly don’t, it’s black and white that we weren’t screwed over.

That is the PL not the actual law, it is a very poor interpreation by the PL. Always better to read the law and not what a dodgey organisation says it is.

Completely screwed over and city fans believing the PL over black and white laws.

That is the PL not the actual law, it is a very poor interpreation by the PL. Always better to read the law and not what a dodgey organisation says it is.

Completely screwed over and city fans believing the PL over black and white laws.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter, the PL communicated that before the start of the season and had already set the precedent before our game with the Wolves one. I understand their reasoning to an extent as they want to reduce the amount of grey areas that assessing intent creates and the PL has gone even further than IFAB in trying to do that. However, all that has done is make a ridiculous law even more ridiculous and both break what I think should be a fundamental principle that no one should ever be penalised for something outside of their control. The issue still is fundamentally with the law though as that is what sets that precedent.

The Rodri decision deserves complete scrutiny and we should feel absolutely hard done to. The handball decision, we don’t do ourselves any favours if we think that is a similar scenario and we have been personally targeted. Given they had already penalised Wolves, had they allowed our goal then we would have been the ones getting preferential treatment in comparison to them and Wolves absolutely would have had a right to kick off. Thinking we personally have been screwed over does ourselves no favours whatsoever and takes the debate away from legitimate concern to partisan induced paranoia.

One other thing to mention, I cannot see any way that the next time that happens for another team, there is any other possible outcome given the exposure and decisions that have happened already. If it was still purely down to the refs, there’s an increased likelihood it could. VAR and the law (including the PL interpretation of it) has essentially made that impossible.

You mat be correct, but put our chances on target, put our on target chances in the net, don't defend like a league 2 team twice, we win, and VAR has no influence on the result.

Now back to the subject of season ticket's being offered for sale after 1 home game.

There must of been at least six or seven on the Tram home saying the same thing.

At least they were not moaning about the queue.

Shame they were not talking
about the fantastic football.

If people are giving up season cards and not going to games, after 2 matches I don't know what to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.