Seasoncard for sale

VAR has no place in football, it's an absolute passion killer and we've had it from both barrels these last two matches.
Throw in the fact that a supposed respected journalist pipes up with a headline "Tottenham need to beat man city to save the season" and the agenda is up and running.
I've been a football fan for as long as I can remember but tonight I'm done, I love football, I love my club but the feeling tonight is that I'm done, VAR it seems is the winner and it'll kill lots of fans off.
RIP FOOTBALL .

I’m not sure I’ve ever felt this down about football, nothing to do with the result like a lot of you I’ve been going for well over 40 years, I can take defeats/relegation, something just feels like it died today.
Our domestic quadruple, and especially Vincent’s magnificent screamer, was the last great season and the last great goal in football.

The sport is finished!

Understand this. It is not a problem for the football authorities if City fans decide not to go to games because their day out is being spoiled by VAR. Indeed, that's exactly what they would like

Fans of every other club are thoroughly enjoying the introduction of VAR because there are at least two games a season where they stand to benefit. It's making the game more "competitive".

As far as I'm concerned, it makes me more determined to do what City fans do and stand by the team. It will make any success we manage even more satisfying.

I don’t want this feeling week in week out, that of being robbed by corruption it’s happened twice now against Spurs each time to our disadvantage I don’t accept that as a coincidence We know UEFA don’t like City and the PL don’t want us to win it for a third time in a row and so they are using VAR against us Even the Sterling goal last week at the dangerous 2:0 to give WHU a lift and it did

FOOTBALL IS FINISHED VAR killed the video star

I have had it with the last two var games after attending games since 1968 I will not attend again until VAR is scraped.(will spend my weekends watching paint dry more exciting)

Those of you who do attend should politely clap after VAR review and if its a match winner maybe a couple of hoorays and well done chaps.

I said the same to my eleven year old today.

I don't want part of this new era.

I go to the game for those moments I get to share in something special with him, the unbridled joy a last-minute goal can bring.

That's twice now against Spurs and not legislating for the other VAR decisions that are seemingly now being used to punish us.

I don't even know when to celebrate properly anymore.

Let's see how the product sells when 50k decide to keep silent at a goal and wait and see after five minutes.

Falling out of love with game each and every year.
Tbh with you Tolm, the powers that be could not give a fuck.

Their money comes from powerful bookies robbing those that bet on a predetermined outcome.

Longest winning streak. There you go you’ve just lost that one.
Spurs losing a to a top 4 rival away, let’s double your losses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.