Seasoncard for sale

I was the same after the game.
Not only are we cheated but so are the players.
Yes we won, we got three points but imagine how Sterling felt in the changing room after the game. Another good goal chalked off. What if he doesn’t meet his bonus target by one goal, what if he finishes second on the goal scoring charts to the diving Mane?

People on here rarely take into account the players, and just say “they’re professionals they shouldn’t care”, I would want players who do care

and as we saw with Sterling v scouseshitsocalledenglandplayer, Sterling does care, at the moment he has to be thinking about the Golden Boot, that helps keep him sharp, there is the possibility that it will start to effect him and his head drops. Mind you that is just what they want.

Man City are back to back champions, playing the best football the league has seen under the stewardship of the best manager in the world. we're in the title race yet again and we beat a top 4 rival... but yet again we're left slightly miserable due to VAR. not only is it ruining the goals that they disallow, its also ruining the goals that stand, because nobody knows if its safe to celebrate or not. I've seen them rule out goals this season for things I didn't even know were a fowl before then! its crazy, really turning a lot of people off the premier league. perhaps thats what it needs, a loss of revenue. There's too much money and power in the premier league. I don't know if being the best is a blessing or a curse. If we got relegated tomorrow, I've had a good few years and i'm ready for Luton and Barnsley.

Man City are back to back champions, playing the best football the league has seen under the stewardship of the best manager in the world. we're in the title race yet again and we beat a top 4 rival... but yet again we're left slightly miserable due to VAR. not only is it ruining the goals that they disallow, its also ruining the goals that stand, because nobody knows if its safe to celebrate or not. I've seen them rule out goals this season for things I didn't even know were a fowl before then! its crazy, really turning a lot of people off the premier league. perhaps thats what it needs, a loss of revenue. There's too much money and power in the premier league. I don't know if being the best is a blessing or a curse. If we got relegated tomorrow, I've had a good few years and i'm ready for Luton and Barnsley.

It isn't just VAR and that should not be a distraction as though it is the only problem. I watched KDB running at Chelsea players, he was fouled by the first man but carried on, refusing to go down easily, within a few seconds the second challenge came in, a legit one and the defender won the ball. Normally Atkinson would pull play back for the foul but of course it is different for us and he ignored it. VAR was a problem but surely one of the 3 penalty appeals had merit ? I was fuming before the VAR farce as well as after it.

It isn't just VAR and that should not be a distraction as though it is the only problem. I watched KDB running at Chelsea players, he was fouled by the first man but carried on, refusing to go down easily, within a few seconds the second challenge came in, a legit one and the defender won the ball. Normally Atkinson would pull play back for the foul but of course it is different for us and he ignored it. VAR was a problem but surely one of the 3 penalty appeals had merit ? I was fuming before the VAR farce as well as after it.
It also looked like Ferny was pushed into the net when trying to keep out their goal, he may not have succeeded anyway but he deserved an unimpeded try.

It also looked like Ferny was pushed into the net when trying to keep out their goal, he may not have succeeded anyway but he deserved an unimpeded try.
I noticed that and thought it was a deliberate shove by Abraham, obviously VAR thought otherwise

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
did you sell it or was it just a headline, im guessing the latter as you didnt mention price?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.