Seasoncard for sale

Has it occurred to the “if City took their chances it wouldn’t matter brigade” that the players are fully aware that they are not being dealt a fair hand by the officials and this added pressure is playing on their minds and affecting their finishing?

It occured to me and I dismissed the notion as not being a major factor in the number of chances missed.

Do you go ? If the passion goes out of the game I’m not sure if there’s any point being there, might as well stay at home and watch it on TV
Was there today and in April mate. Gutting. Absolutely gutting. But I stand by what I said. Football is not ruined. Just my opinion as a match going fan.

Before anyone has a go, I completely understand the frustration of fans who spend vast sums of money for us to get shat on.

But to all those claiming that football is now ruined, consider how ridiculous you sound. We are living in the golden age of our club. We played beautifully today and nothing can take that away.

Fans of Bury etc. would probably take issue with the claim that VAR is ruining football. They just want their club back.

Have some perspective.

Nothing will change until one of the oily *wats who officiate is given a proper kicking.

I'm sorry you feel this way, really. But c'mon, we played absolutely brilliantly today, and it was a joy to watch. Try to focus on that, and know that this beautiful team of your hearts, will continue to dazzle with their flair and brilliance, it will make you immensely proud and in the end we will fight for all available titles.'

The VAR and ref decisions which goes against us do not knock us out. They are mere weak jabs which will only make us angry and better.

We played brilliantly aside from missing loads of chances and gifting those fuckers their goals .Two chances, two goals. The point is var is being used to screw us over. They couldn't do it on the field and even some shit refereeing decisions couldn't but var will. What about the rugby tackle on our corner that should have been a penalty and 3-1? THAT'S what var was supposed to be for. I'm done too as unless its changed.

I fear that one or two more ludicrous VAR decisions against us, when its blatantly obvious the same micro analysis does not apply to the goals scored by the media darlings, will see plenty of seasoncards on the market.

I'm in SS3 and was celebrating like crazy and giving it plenty to the Spurs fans. It was all to no avail but I'm ready to go again. We are so good that ultimately it won't stop us.
It won’t help when every goal we score is scrutinised for a minor infringement, but it won’t happen on goals scored against us, or for that matter clear pens in our favour. Fucking corrupt cheating cunnts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.