Seasoncard Personalisation/"Member Since"

markbmcfc

Apologies if posted, can't see it.

Just had an an email saying we can personalise our season card now.

There's a new bit though, where we select the year we became a season ticket holder. Apparently it's only for those that have "Member Since Maine Road" on their seasoncards.

You can actually select any year, and as they don't have the data you can blatantly lie (not that I'm going to or anyone else should for that matter).

Looks like plans are afoot to reward those of us that have done a longer stint?

Edit* Should add last year we were able to add Member Since info to our Seasoncards, but this seems like a step further.

Last edited:
Probably not, just a gimmick. If there were rewards for "member since Maine Road" there would be a few telling porkies

They had it last year, wasnt really paying attention and clicked yes so it was typed onto my season card, I didnt get to pick what year or anything.

Don't think you can pick a year, think you can only confirm what they have is correct and you want it printing. I know the email indicated you can choose but just personalised my card and the only choice was to confirm again.

The whole concept was an idea I gave at a meeting with City where they were looking at ways to reward loyalty. They were looking at issuing pin badges at certain activation points i.e. 10 years a fan but we all felt that would get abused with badges sold via ebay so owned by those who don't qualify. I suggested season cards have a choice of statement such as "Blue since birth" Member since xxxx" "Loyal Blue" etc, they went with the Member since option with those who have continued since Maine Road being shown as such. They stated they intended honouring major time spans i.e. 20 years a member, 30 years etc with special events

Could you select the actual year last year? I only remember being able to choose to include Member Since Maine Road, don't remember it going as far as choosing a year?

Quite right actually yep. It was just Maine Road last year.

I can't actually remember which year mine was to be honest.

Don't think you can pick a year, think you can only confirm what they have is correct and you want it printing. I know the email indicated you can choose but just personalised my card and the only choice was to confirm again.

The whole concept was an idea I gave at a meeting with City where they were looking at ways to reward loyalty. They were looking at issuing pin badges at certain activation points i.e. 10 years a fan but we all felt that would get abused with badges sold via ebay so owned by those who don't qualify. I suggested season cards have a choice of statement such as "Blue since birth" Member since xxxx" "Loyal Blue" etc, they went with the Member since option with those who have continued since Maine Road being shown as such. They stated they intended honouring major time spans i.e. 20 years a member, 30 years etc with special events

You didn't get a drop down list of years at step 1? I do?

I've had my season ticket since 98. I gave it up for one season (season before the one just gone), I wasn't prepared to write "member since 2015", people would think I'm a newb

I wrote 1998

I got the email too but when I log in to personalise my card, it says I am not eligible. Same happens with my daughters card. We weren't able to personalise them last year either. I think it's something to do with them being 93:20 cards but not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.