Seasoncard relocation

I'm in 211. Looking for 110, 111, 115, 116 or 117. I sit on my own so I should be ok. The further back the better.

Not sure if people know...but the front three rows that were created a couple years ago are cheaper in most of the stands....

Example - Row 1,2,3 in South stand 115 were £380 for adult Gold last season (£390 renewal) but row A which is directly behind row 3 is £600+

Was contemplating starting a relocation thread, as I'm planning to relocate myself and thought it would be good if any other members relocating could post where they are coming from on the off chance it's of interest to others to move there.

FWIW if anyone is looking to relocate to SSL3, there will be two going in 318 B/503/502.
What price are these mate ?
I'm currently in 317 (£299) and my friend is in the next block. We are going to try and get 2 together, cheers.

Tip for anyone looking to relocate, 5 years ago I decided to try and move from Colin Bell 3 to East stand 2 nothing shown in 204 on the relocation plan so I phoned the ticket office and asked if there was anything on offer in East stand level 2 I was offered a choice of 4 seats in 204. Try phoning is my advice.

Was contemplating starting a relocation thread, as I'm planning to relocate myself and thought it would be good if any other members relocating could post where they are coming from on the off chance it's of interest to others to move there.

FWIW if anyone is looking to relocate to SSL3, there will be two going in 318 B/503/502.

What price are your tickets to renew mate?

I've got 2 in CB3 that I'm looking to relocate to SS3 to try and make it cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.