Seasoncard relocations 19/20

I am considering moving but i am in my account & cant find a thing to direct me to relocation?

Right then,I'm gonna attempt to relocate my lad,where do I start though is the question,is it by phone or can it be done online ? It's gone 9 I'm logged in under his details but not a clue where to begin,as when I'm on tickets there is nothing showing about relocating

Don’t you have to do it by phone? The SS3 relocateion online (total shambles) was a one off.

Edit: this is bollocks on my part as you can do it online so please ignore :)

Last edited:
Go to my account (top right) and click season tickets,click your ticket and it will give you the renew option, now here's my question...I can relocate mine but not my friends (who's in my friends and family) how can I relocate he's ticket?

Did it in 2 minutes online, piece of piss.

Once you are logged in, go to my account, season tickets, select the 19/20 season ticket then renew in the top right box.

It takes you to a stadium plan, click which block and seat you want and your done.

Dont bother ringing up, much easier online

Just done mine. Moved back to £325 seats as can't attend much this season.

How do I relocate my mates season ticket? When I chose a different seat it says error

Edit, sorted it

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.