Seasoncard relocations 19/20

I think it may be today mate as I think the relocation window closed yesterday. Worth ringing the club to find out.

I was relocating late yesterday. There was a technical issue and notes left for it to be finalised this morning (tbf they were very helpful) and I was concerned I'd have to join a big queue this morning with the new STs. I was told nothing happening today with new STs so would be standard phone traffic this morning.

I relocated on the second day of relocations from a good seat on the aisle in 315 around a great set of guys to the seat behind my dad who is on row A in 215. I was 50/50 to go as it was more than double the price but the opportunity to sit next to my dad was a chance I could not miss and he loves his seat as he doesn't need to stand which is a big bonus at his age.

I got an email today to say due to a technical issue the seat is no longer available and I have been moved to the nearest available in 215 which is near the back of he block and to call them if this was a problem.

I called back straight away to see if I could go back to my original seat and was told that it was now unavailable.
I asked why I was able to move to this seat in 215 and she mentioned something about a Suberbia ticket but couldn't give me any more info. I asked to be called back by a manger but not had a call yet.

Anyone else had a similar issue?

I relocated on the second day of relocations from a good seat on the aisle in 315 around a great set of guys to the seat behind my dad who is on row A in 215. I was 50/50 to go as it was more than double the price but the opportunity to sit next to my dad was a chance I could not miss and he loves his seat as he doesn't need to stand which is a big bonus at his age.

I got an email today to say due to a technical issue the seat is no longer available and I have been moved to the nearest available in 215 which is near the back of he block and to call them if this was a problem.

I called back straight away to see if I could go back to my original seat and was told that it was now unavailable.
I asked why I was able to move to this seat in 215 and she mentioned something about a Suberbia ticket but couldn't give me any more info. I asked to be called back by a manger but not had a call yet.

Yes, three seasons ago. I moved from the Family Stand to 305 in person at the ticket office (or so I thought) and a few days later the club contacted me to say there had been a mistake and that the seat wasn't available. I was offered a slightly cheaper one in 303 (which I took) and then I asked for some sort of compensation and i got the first CL group game for free (was Bayern).

Edit: it was five seasons ago!! I was in 303 for two seasons and then moved into SS3.

Yes, three seasons ago. I moved from the Family Stand to 305 in person at the ticket office (or so I thought) and a few days later the club contacted me to say there had been a mistake and that the seat wasn't available. I was offered a slightly cheaper one in 303 (which I took) and then I asked for some sort of compensation and i got the first CL group game for free (was Bayern).

Edit: it was five seasons ago!! I was in 303 for two seasons and then moved into SS3.
Thanks mate. They will hopefully give me a call today and we can sort it out.

Well they should tell the person who bought your ticket that they cant have it now due to "technical issues^ and move you back.

We've got 4 season tickets as a family and have sat together since the early 80s. When SS3 was built we moved from Colin Bell Level 1 and relocated. Less than two weeks before the season started i got a call to say that one of our new seats didn't exist as they'd made a mistake with the seats. We'd relocated to 4 seats at the end of a row and all aisle seats in our new block didn't exist. It wasn't just us affected but whoever had an aisle seat in our block. I kicked off and was shocked by the responses and attitude of supporter services. Our old seats had now gone so we couldn't move back, the ones offered to us a four weren't acceptable and the nearest available single seat was 10 rows behind so after sitting together as a family for 30 years we were now split up. Luckily the next season the seat directly behind became available and we relocated so we're kind of sat together now. I understand that seats get sold but like i've said the responses i got left a sour taste....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.