Seasoncard renewal packs

Prestwich_Blue

Been invited to a meeting at City to look at options for seasoncard renewal packs. Personally I'm in the "less is more" camp but I know some like the tin with all the goodies.

I know nothing else at this stage so can't tell you what the options might be. I'd be interested in peoples' thoughts on this therefore.

Get rid of all of it, just pure waste that the environment could really do without. I am inclined to throw in a scarf or some stickers if the member is u12 as it may well be their first one and they will appreciate it.

Same as the above, all of it is a waste apart from the scarf which is used every game. Maybe send them out for under 16s but that's about it.

They're ludicrous and far, far too big. I think no bigger than a DVD sized box and they could do away with all the silly large bits and save the money and use it to give us season ticket discounts, or at least give us vouchers and offers for the store or sponsors instead.

I missed my tin this year - tragic I know at my age.

Can you ask if the 'just post my card to me with no frills' option would be significantly cheaper, say £20 off? Might be popular with some fans.

Prefer it if they reduce the cost of a season card especially as they have just announced yet another global partner

Too much wasteful non-recyclable plastic.

Just give us a Season Pass we can save to our phone’s “Wallet” that we scan a bar code at the turnstiles for, and a confirmation email.

We don’t need any tat sent to us at all and they don’t even have to have seasoncards made anymore. It’s the 2020s, why do we need physical cards? We don’t need physical bank cards anymore for payments under £30, I just hold my phone near the card reader and it pays for things.

And cap seasoncard prices for the next five years as a thank you to our continued support from what is largely a working class Manchester and satellite-towns fan base.

Just a card in an envelope is fine with me. Save the tat and don't put my season card up by £20.

Perhaps as mentioned above, something thrown in for the kids i.e. a hat or scarf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.