Seasoncard renewal packs

Not really on renewal packs, but has anybody else who usually has their monthly seasoncard payment taken on the 15th of the month not had it taken? Don't want to turn up on Saturday and find the card isn't working!

Not really on renewal packs, but has anybody else who usually has their monthly seasoncard payment taken on the 15th of the month not had it taken? Don't want to turn up on Saturday and find the card isn't working!
I’ve not had mine taken yet either

Came looking for this, I suspect that season card and Fulham will be taken on the same day. I DM'd supporter services on Twitter but had no reply.

I’ve noticed in recent months that some payments to City are marked as pending in my account but the money isn’t taken for a few days. I think this means I can’t spend the money if I have it in my account but I have a day or 2 to find it if I don’t. I’m no expert on in-line banking so I’m not sure whether it works like this at other times or if it was just something happening for Christmas / in December and January?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.