Seasoncard renewal packs

Not really on renewal packs, but has anybody else who usually has their monthly seasoncard payment taken on the 15th of the month not had it taken? Don't want to turn up on Saturday and find the card isn't working!

It’s coming out tomorrow it’s on my pending transactions

Any chance the ticket office could bring back the number that you are in the queue when you phone in about tickets.

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd repurpose this one.

I couldn't give a rats arse what's in the renewal pack but ordinarily we would be getting near to renewal time. There are lots of complicating factors for all clubs currently as there is no clarity if the season will be completed and if it is will spectators be allowed. As it seems almost certain that even if the season is finished there will be no spectators so a rebate needs to be applied for renewals. It then gets more complex if spectators still aren't allowed at the beginning of next season.

Many people will find their financial situation is in a far worse state than previously once the government job retention scheme has stopped as many companies will either have shut completely or cut their workforce. You would imagine the club will have to get very creative to ensure 40k plus seasoncars are sold and for starters they should forget about the annual price hike they seem so fond of. If there is no certainty that spectators will be allowed into games say for the rest of the year then who would actually invest in a SC?

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd repurpose this one.

I couldn't give a rats arse what's in the renewal pack but ordinarily we would be getting near to renewal time. There are lots of complicating factors for all clubs currently as there is no clarity if the season will be completed and if it is will spectators be allowed. As it seems almost certain that even if the season is finished there will be no spectators so a rebate needs to be applied for renewals. It then gets more complex if spectators still aren't allowed at the beginning of next season.

Many people will find their financial situation is in a far worse state than previously once the government job retention scheme has stopped as many companies will either have shut completely or cut their workforce. You would imagine the club will have to get very creative to ensure 40k plus seasoncars are sold and for starters they should forget about the annual price hike they seem so fond of. If there is no certainty that spectators will be allowed into games say for the rest of the year then who would actually invest in a SC?
CTIS
City 'til I'm skint !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.