Seasoncard Renewal thread 2016/17 - Prices Frozen

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Email just came through:

SEASONCARD 2016/17 – RENEWAL INFORMATION

As we enter the final stages of an eventful season, we are already looking forward to 2016/17 and wanted to let you know about next season’s renewal process.

New for this season, Seasoncard renewal brochures will only be available online, simplifying your renewal process and reducing our environmental impact. Access to your personal brochure will be available through a unique weblink from Monday 25 April, so we need to check that the email address on your account is up to date. If you share an email address with a friend or family member, we recommend that you create a single address for each account.

Your online renewal pack will contain information on Seasoncard benefits, any MCFC Ticket Exchange e-purse credit accrued which will be deducted from the price of your Seasoncard, and details on the Direct Debit renewal process and payment plan as well as a direct link for you to renew online.

You can make changes to your contact details either online, by calling the Supporter Services team on+44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or in person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office. We are open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm.

The 2016/17 stadium map and pricing plan is now available to view online. The price of your 2016/17 Seasoncard will remain the same as it was for the 2015/16 season*.

The Seasoncard renewal window opens at 10am, Monday 25 April and closes at 5pm, Saturday 14 May 2016.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Danny Wilson

Director of Stadium Sales & Operations
Manchester City Football Club

Link to stadium price list: https://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/File...e_link&utm_campaign=seasoncard_launch20160404

Last edited:
No increase for me either, I genuinely thought next season was going to be the breaking point.

Glad the club have seen sense and listened to the fans.

So we finally get a token price freeze when the TV money increase should really knock something off.... don't get me wrong i'm glad we're frozen, but again with the TV deal and other clubs doing so it would've been PR suicide to put it up this time, they'll be saving that for in a years time.

Mine went up £180 in only 3 seasons (£60 a season 3 years in a row ffs!) so a freeze is the least they could do..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.