Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eds

Given that the club may be sending out information about seasoncard renewal very soon how does everyone feel? With the news of this new league I am very close to not renewing my three cards and saving myself a couple of grand. We know the club monitors this website to gauge feelings amongst fans so I hope they are reading this. I guess many people won't renew and we certainly don't have the volume of tourists like other clubs do to take up the slack. We need to fuck this stupid idea of as soon as possible and either work with UEFA to reform the CL or ensure this idea never gets off the ground. Reforming the CL doesn't mean making sure the same clubs can qualify each year. By all means expand the competition to ensure the history clubs can try to qualify although Arsenal would still struggle but players are not robots and playing every three days isn't the answer. I will take a huge amount of convincing to carry on supporting the club after 48 years like I ssupect many others

I dont have one anymore (see location), but I doubt my dad will renew his at this point.

COVID issues aside I can’t wait to renew. A slight tweak to the format and name of a European competition I don’t give much of a fuck about anyway has no bearing on my decision to renew. In fact the smack in the mouth we’ve given Uefa by hopefully destroying their corrupt cash cow of a tournament makes me love City even more and thereby softens the blow of splurging the best part of a grand on a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.