Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted maybe only because I'm still hoping we pull out of the ESL bullshit. If City still insist on the ESL then very sadly I will not renew my season ticket. I want no part of this sheer greed fest that does not represent competitive sport. Not in my name City. If they do the right thing and pull out of the ESL and explain they made a big error of judgement then I will forgive, not forget, and will then seriously think about renewing my season ticket.

If we are kicked out of the PL, then no chance I will renew.

There has to be some compromise, I for one don’t want to be playing the same teams over and over again in a money making racket dreamt up by the Yanks.
If we aren’t kicked out of the PL then the format will have changed for what makes it great. More meaningless games as there’s no top 4 for a Champions League spot. The Super League and Premier League exist in detriment to the other. It’s either or. Be under no illusion.

I voted maybe and will decide when the full details are known.
I'm still hopeful UEFA will be able to scupper the ESL, but I'm not sure they have the brains or the time.
Most likely option is that I'll renew and see what happens over the course of the first season. I'm not going to perform a triple flounce with pike and somersault, but nor am I keen to support what appears to be a circus.
It was bad enough supporting a circus when we resembled Monty Ptython's.

Wait until the club give a true statement and not some pre written bullshit like yesterday, Pep's presser today may give an indication.

It's a no from me !
I think COVID has shown that fans can cope without football and save quite a few quid at the same time.

This shitshow will make those who are unsure of renewing make their minds up for them.

Based on the comments on here who would actually pay to watch the super league games?The ground would be 90 per cent empty as fans boycott it and the ground will only be half full at best for PL games as well

Reality is that bar 3 or 4 games a season against United, Liverpool etc then the match day experience is very very bland at City. This whole shit show will just make it a hundred times worse and the club will have finally driven the last few remaining passionate fans from attending (maybe thats what they want). I won't be renewing at all (i was considering not renewing after realising how much i save not going) but the crack with mates and beers in the pub before was pulling me back. This has just ended any desire i have to go back watching live City games in what will effectively be 38 friendlies in the PL and a european friendly league against the same shithouse clubs we play every year regardless of how we do.

Ignoring the poll results as they are I'd say 40-50% will carry on IF this shit show goes ahead.

We'll actually be an Emptyhad, seems the ones after us were right all along. Enjoy your victory media cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.