Seasoncard Renewal - Yes or No?

If you have an existing season card or cards will you renew

• Definitely

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 127 27.7%
  • No chance

Votes: 181 39.4%
  • Now that the ESL has been aborted I want to change from no chance to definitely, yes

Votes: 15 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was already 90% not renewing after 35 years because of var , wages , corruptness etc but my lads still wanted to go......but now this has put it to 100%

My understanding is this all singing non dancing ESL is midweek weekly fixtures?

The Premier League will also continue to be weekly fixtures.

Which team will play in which competition?

All star team in ESL
EDS (Reserves in EPL)

Will EFL seasoncard prices be reduced due to perceived inferior competition & players?

Myself, brother and dad already aren’t renewing as we can’t afford it anymore. So what’s happened has made my decision a lot easier

I'm seriously wavering! I've now retired after 40 years as a nurse. With the latest news I think of the fabulous luxury City break I could enjoy with my husband each year with the money I spend on City! I'm already drawingnup a shortlist of places to visit. I purchased my 1st season ticket in 1977 and cannot believe how worthless we are valued as fans today. I was already becoming disillusioned - the VAR decision against Spurs in the corrupt Chumps League still stings. My brother passed away last year after being season ticket holder since 1968. Despite requests the club did not make any efforts to see him after cancer left him paralysed. I saw so many other's get visits etc. It hurt me to the core that my brother wasn't deemed special enough by the club. I'm already feeling distanced! From the age of 5 I accompanied my dad to Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Bury. I could happily attend grass roots gamers again

No. If we are even allowed to carry on playing in the PL, what team plays of a weekend?
The PL will become the modern day Carabao Cup, where the kids or peripheral players get a game whilst the nucleus of the squad will be rested for the ESL.
#notmymancity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.